Post time 2017-8-30 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kejin at 2017-8-30 09:29 PM

Contents:
  • Background, intro & attributes
  • Skills
  • Prep

1. Background, intro & attributes:

【Fortress Titan】-【Grock】,Diamond Price 599,BP 32000

Deep within the mountains of the Land of Dawn sits an ancient fortress. Though the owner is unknown, it is rumored that it could be a descendant of the legendary race that once walked the Lands of Dawn. It said that this race is older than the earth itself, having a special affinity for nature, they were able to build deep connections and relations with various beings of nature, especially the Stone Titans. These amiable giants possess rocky skin that is almost impervious to all physical force, but due to their kind nature, they mainly use their physical prowess to sleep safely. These stony giants love sleeping so much that they will hibernate for up to half a year sometimes, but however once they are awakened, it is hard for them to fall asleep again. One day when Grock awoke again, he found himself to be alone, the guardians of the fortress long gone. He proceeded to saddle the fortress onto his back to find the owners, setting out all over the Land of Dawn to find any news on their whereabouts, so he may one day return their home to them.

So his role is tank and his specialty is charge/engage. His durability is around 83, tanky. His offense is about 54. Ability effects approximately 60. Difficulty almost 45. So when playing this hero, you should tank the enemy's damage. Because all the other heroes you are playing with will probably be squishy unlike you. I know not dealing damage sucks, but tanks are one of the most important roles. A lot of people play without a tank and they die a lot, feed their enemies and miss out on farming making them really vulnerable. Also, when there's a tank on the team they go for burst build not durable and that defeats the purpose of becoming a tank.

His attributes:

His physical attack is the highest among all the other tanks. He is one of the tanks with the most HP in the game.

2. Skills:

1st Skill 【Power of Nature】 :
Cooldown: 6.0 ; Mana Cost: 90
Raises weapon to sweep nearby enemies, dealing 300 physical damage and slowing their movement speed for 2 seconds. The longer he charges, the higher the damage is.

When using this skill, hold down on the skill so that he can charge. When he is charging, you will see a bar filling up at the bottom of the screen. The disadvantage of this skill is that if you get crowd controlled (stunned, disabled etc) while using it, it gets cancelled and goes on cooldown even though you haven't used it.

2nd Skill【Guardian's Barrier】:
Cooldown: 14.0 ; Mana Cost: 80

Fires a shockwave towards a target location, dealing 300 physical damage. Then the shockwave becomes a stone wall that blocks the enemies for 5 seconds.

This skill is a troll, but can be really OP if you use it right. The wall he creates are exactly like the walls that are in the game. Fanny can use her cable on it, Johnson can hit it and stop, Moskov can knock enemy against the wall with his Spear of Death. The wall doesn't appear immediately after you use the skill, so try to put it up a little earlier.

ULT【Wild Charge】:
Cooldown: 40.0   ; Mana Cost: 100
Charges forward, dealing 300 physical damage to enemies on the path. Hitting a wall or a turret allows him to deal 450 physical damage to the nearby enemies and reduce cooldown of this skill by 30%.

It is better to use this skill by hitting a wall, instead of just using it. Because hitting a wall or a turret will deal extra damage. The extra damage is more than just charging forward. If you hit a wall or turret you do 750 physical damage in total. Also, like his 1st skill his ult can be canceled when he gets crowd controlled.

Passive【Ancestral Gift】:
Increases his movement speed by 10% ,and 26~180 physical and magical defense (increases with level) when Grock is near to a wall or a turret.
When this passive is triggered, Grock gets a shield around him and it lasts for about 2 seconds. This is also triggered when he is near his own wall.

I found it best to use 1-2-3-(1) Deal damage and slow the enemy, then build a stone wall to prevent them from escaping. Then ult hitting the wall you created and maybe use 1st again. But if you were in a team fight and your teammates are low in HP and trying to escape, block out the enemies from reaching your teammates.

3. Prep:

Emblems:

I recommend the tank or roamer (if you have unlocked it) for it's CD reduction and movement speed.

Battle Spells:

Sprint (unlocked on level 7)
Healing Spell (unlocked on level 9)
Flicker (unlocked on level 19)

Gear:

The default Steady DPS build is pretty good in my opinion. But you can swap the Warrior Boots with Rapid Boots and Heart of Steel with Blade Armor. Here I have listed the items that are great for Grock. You can build your own build that suits your play style with these. Use only one of the boots.

『Dominance Ice』: costs 2130
+500 Mana
+70 Armour
+5% Crit Strike Rate Reduction

Unique: +15% CD Reduction
Unique Passive-Arctic Cold: Lowers movement speed 5% and lowers attack speed 30% for nearby enemy heroes.

『Cursed Helmet』: costs 1860
+920 HP
+50 Magic RES

Unique Passive-Burning Soul: Deals 1.5% of one's max HP as magic damage per second to nearby enemies, and deals extra 50% of damage to minions.

『Demon's Advent』: costs 2170
+920 HP  
+54 Armour
+30 HP Regen

Unique Passive-Deter: When an enemy hero attacks, this ability will reduce his/her attack power6%. This effect lasts 2s and can stack up to 3 times.

『Bloodthirsty King』: costs 2380
+1550 HP

Unique Passive-Bloodlust: A kill or assist regens 20% of hero's HP within 5s. 10s cooldown.

『Blade Armour』: costs 1660
+90 Armour

Unique Passive-Counterstrike: Deals 25% of opponent's physical attack as physical damage to an attacker when a basic attack is received.

『Athena's Shield』: costs 2050
+900 HP
+56 Magic RES
+20 HP Regen

Unique Passive-Refuge: Get a damage-absorbing shield every 3s. Shield absorption amount grows as the match goes on, maxing out at 1150.

『Immortality』: costs 2120
+800 HP
+40 Magic RES

Unique Passive-Immortal: Resurrect 2s after dying and get 15% HP and a shield that can absorb 300~1000 pts of damage. Shield lasts for 3s. Cooldown for this effect is 180s.

『Rapid Boots』: costs 630
Unique: +50 movement speed

『Tough Boots』: costs 890
+22 Magic RES

Unique: +40 Movement Speed
Unique Passive-Fortitude: Reduces time controlled 25%.

I hope my little guide helped you! If it did, it means a lot to me! And if you see any errors tell me.

ID: 76317447
Server: 3219
IGN: Kejin

Post time 2017-8-30 11:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

Fortress Titan-Grock Diamond 599, BP 32000, diamonds 30% OFF first week.

{Background Story}
Deep within the mountains of the Land of Dawn sits an ancient fortress. Though the owner is unknown, it is rumored that it could be a descendant of the legendary race that once walked the Lands of Dawn. It said that this race is older than the earth itself, having a special affinity for nature, they were able to build deep connections and relations with various beings of nature, especially the Stone Titans. These amiable giants possess rocky skin that is almost impervious to all physical force, but due to their kind nature, they mainly use their physical prowess to sleep safely. These stony giants love sleeping so much that they will hibernate for up to half a year sometimes, but however once they are awakened, it is hard for them fall asleep again. One day when Grock awoke again, he found himself to be alone, the guardians of the fortress long gone. He proceeded to saddle the fortress onto his back to find the owners, setting out all over the Land of Dawn to find any news on their whereabouts, so he may one day return their home to them.

(SKILLS)
Passive: Ancestral Gift
Increases his movement speed by 10%, and 26-180 physical and magical defense (imcreases with level) when Grock is near a wall or a turret.

1st:Power Of Nature
Cooldown: 6.0
Mana Cost: 90
Raises weapon to sweep nearby enemies, Dealing
300 physical damage and Slowing their movement

Speed for 2 seconds. The longer he Charges, the
Higher the damage is.

2st:Guardian's Barrier
Cooldown: 14.0
Mana Cost: 80
Fires a Shockwave Towards a target location,
Dealing 300 physical damage. Then the Shockwave
Becomes a stone wall that blocks the enemeis for 5
Second.

3st:Wild Charge
Cooldown: 40.0
Mana Cost: 100
Charges foward, Dealing 300 physical damage to enemies on the path. Hitting a wall or a turret allows
Him to deal 450 physical damage to the nearby
enemies and reduce cooldown of this skill by 30%.

(ITEM FOR GROCK)

(Athena's Shield)
(Tough Boots)
(Immortality)
(Demon's Advent)
(Bloodthirsty King)
(Heart of Steel)

(BATTLEGROUND CHAT)

(WELL PLAYED)
(FOLLOW ME!)
(GATHER FOR TEAM FIGHT)
(WAIT FOR ME)
(PROTECT DAMAGE DEALEARS)
(BEWARE OF THE AMBUSH)
(DEFEND THE HIGH GROUND)

IGN: [LyCan] Jinx
ID: 88193399
SERVER: (2177)

Post time 2017-8-31 10:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: Courage ID: 74226296 Server: 5208 Rank : Grandmaster II  【Grock - Fortress Titan】【BP : 32,000, Diamonds : 599 (30% off first week)】  Lore     ❝Deep within the mountains of the Land of Dawn sits an ancient fortress. Though the owner is unknown, it is rumored that it could be a descendant of the legendary race that once walked the Land of Dawn. It is said that this race is older than the Earth itself, having a special affinity for nature, they were able to build deep connections and relations with various beings of nature, especially the Stone Titans. These amiable giants possess rocky skin that is almost impervious to all physical force, but due to their kind nature, they mainly use their physical prowess to sleep safely. These stoney giants love sleeping so much that they will hibernate for up to half a year sometimes, but however once they are awakened, it is hard for them to fall asleep again. One day when Grock awoke again, he found himself to be alone, the guardians of the fortress long gone. He proceeded to saddle the fortress onto his back to find the owners, setting out all over the Land of Dawn to find any news on their whereabouts, so he may one day return their home to them❞.     Attributes    Skills   Passive : Ancestral Gift Increases his movement speed by 10%, and 26-180 physical and magical defense (increases with level) when Grock is near to a wall or a turret.  This passive will come in handy mainly because the whole map has walls, so he can get buffed almost anywhere. This passive is also very helpful because it will help Grock move across the map swiftly to help his teammates. Most of the current tanks don’t have much mobility so I appreciate the fact that the developers took that into consideration.  Skill 1 : Power of Nature Cooldown: 6.0 seconds   Mana Cost: 90 Raises weapon to sweep nearby enemies, dealing physical damage and slowing their movement speed. The longer he charges, the higher the damage is. This move will allow Grock to deal a decent amount of damage to enemy heroes. This will be helpful in fights, being able to tank and deal damage at the same time. I like how you can charge the attack, something no other hero can do. The slow effect will also aid in preventing the enemy from escaping.  Skill 2 : Guardian’s Barrier Cooldown: 14.0 seconds   Mana Cost: 80 Fires a shock wave towards a target's location dealing 300 physical damage. Then the shock wave becomes a stone wall that blocks enemies for 5s. This move, in my opinion, is probably the move that makes this hero special and strong. He makes walls! The walls can block enemies which is useful for initiating attacks, chasing, and running. I would not want to go against this move, talking from personal experience! When you are making the wall, make sure you aim properly or else the enemy can easily maneuver around it.  Skill 3/Ultimate : Wild Charge Cooldown: 40.0 seconds   Mana Cost: 100 Charges forward, dealing 300 physical damage to enemies on the path. Hitting a wall or a turret allows him to deal 450 physical damage to the nearby enemies and reduce cooldown of this ability by 30% This move is really useful in fights. Keep in mind that when using this move, try hitting a wall or turret because it will deal extra damage and reduce the cooldown of the move. You can also charge into your own wall, so use that to your advantage.      Combos  Skill 2 - Ultimate - Skill 1(charged) Skill 2 to trap enemy, ultimate to stun (make sure you don’t miss your target, charge Skill 1 to finish off. Use this mostly when enemy is running away  Skill 2 – Skill 1(charged) Same concept as shown above but just incase your ultimate is still in cooldown.  Skill 1(charged) - Skill 2 – Ultimate Use skill 1 if the enemy isn’t running away, skill 2 if the enemy runs, ultimate to finish.  Sorry if I didn’t put that many combos!  *Use basic attacks in between any of these combos if you want*  Emblem Sets    I would recommend using either the tank or roamer emblem set. Both will give extra hp and cd reduction(that’s what you want), roamer will give extra movement speed.  Battle Spell    I would recommend using one of these battle spells: Flicker (lvl 19) – allows you to teleport Sprint (lvl 7) – allows you to run at a fast pace Both are excellent at running and chasing.  Build    For the build, I would recommend the Steady DPS set. This build will give you a ton of hp, so you can last a long time tanking damage in team fights! You can switch out items to suit your play style but make sure you don’t use a marksmen build for a tank!  Some Things To Keep In Mind : •        Don’t play Grock like a marksmen or mage. You are not carrying the team, instead you’re protecting the carry of the team. Make sure to tank damage for your squishy teammates. •        Make sure you give the blue and red buffs to your teams adc. •        Concentrate and don’t talk trash even if the enemy team gets angry that your wall positioning is too good! •        At the end of the day, it’s just a game! So don’t get mad if some of your walls aren’t perfect. Have fun playing Grock!  I hope you guys learnt something from the guide! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Post time 2017-8-31 10:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The spaces, colors, picture, and fonts won't show up. I'm sorry if my guide looks all clumped up.
Post time 2017-8-31 10:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Does anyone know how I can make them show up?
Post time 2017-8-31 10:20 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IGN: Courage
ID: 74226296
Server: 5208

【Grock - Fortress Titan】【BP : 32,000, Diamonds : 599 (30% off first week)】

Lore

❝Deep within the mountains of the Land of Dawn sits an ancient fortress. Though the owner is unknown, it is rumored that it could be a descendant of the legendary race that once walked the Land of Dawn. It is said that this race is older than the Earth itself, having a special affinity for nature, they were able to build deep connections and relations with various beings of nature, especially the Stone Titans. These amiable giants possess rocky skin that is almost impervious to all physical force, but due to their kind nature, they mainly use their physical prowess to sleep safely. These stoney giants love sleeping so much that they will hibernate for up to half a year sometimes, but however once they are awakened, it is hard for them to fall asleep again. One day when Grock awoke again, he found himself to be alone, the guardians of the fortress long gone. He proceeded to saddle the fortress onto his back to find the owners, setting out all over the Land of Dawn to find any news on their whereabouts, so he may one day return their home to them❞.

Skills

Passive : Ancestral Gift
Increases his movement speed by 10%, and 26-180 physical and magical defense (increases with level) when Grock is near to a wall or a turret.
This passive will come in handy mainly because the whole map has walls, so he can get buffed almost anywhere. This passive is also very helpful because it will help Grock move across the map swiftly to help his teammates. Most of the current tanks don’t have much mobility so I appreciate the fact that the developers took that into consideration.

Skill 1 : Power of Nature
Cooldown: 6.0 seconds   Mana Cost: 90
Raises weapon to sweep nearby enemies, dealing physical damage and slowing their movement speed. The longer he charges, the higher the damage is.
This move will allow Grock to deal a decent amount of damage to enemy heroes. This will be helpful in fights, being able to tank and deal damage at the same time. I like how you can charge the attack, something no other hero can do. The slow effect will also aid in preventing the enemy from escaping.

Skill 2 : Guardian’s Barrier
Cooldown: 14.0 seconds   Mana Cost: 80
Fires a shock wave towards a target's location dealing 300 physical damage. Then the shock wave becomes a stone wall that blocks enemies for 5s.
This move, in my opinion, is probably the move that makes this hero special and strong. He makes walls! The walls can block enemies which is useful for initiating attacks, chasing, and running. I would not want to go against this move, talking from personal experience! When you are making the wall, make sure you aim properly or else the enemy can easily maneuver around it.

Skill 3/Ultimate : Wild Charge
Cooldown: 40.0 seconds   Mana Cost: 100
Charges forward, dealing 300 physical damage to enemies on the path. Hitting a wall or a turret allows him to deal 450 physical damage to the nearby enemies and reduce cooldown of this ability by 30%
This move is really useful in fights. Keep in mind that when using this move, try hitting a wall or turret because it will deal extra damage and reduce the cooldown of the move. You can also charge into your own wall, so use that to your advantage.

Combos

Skill 2 - Ultimate - Skill 1(charged)
Skill 2 to trap enemy, ultimate to stun (make sure you don’t miss your target, charge Skill 1 to finish off. Use this mostly when enemy is running away

Skill 2 – Skill 1(charged)
Same concept as shown above but just incase your ultimate is still in cooldown.

Skill 1(charged) - Skill 2 – Ultimate
Use skill 1 if the enemy isn’t running away, skill 2 if the enemy runs, ultimate to finish.

Sorry if I didn’t put that many combos!

*Use basic attacks in between any of these combos if you want*

Emblem Sets
   I would recommend using either the tank or roamer emblem set. Both will give extra hp and cd reduction(that’s what you want), roamer will give extra movement speed.

Battle Spell
   I would recommend using one of these battle spells:
Flicker (lvl 19) – allows you to teleport
Sprint (lvl 7) – allows you to run at a fast pace
Both are excellent at running and chasing.

Build
   For the build, I would recommend the Steady DPS set. This build will give you a ton of hp, so you can last a long time tanking damage in team fights! You can switch out items to suit your play style but make sure you don’t use a marksmen build for a tank!

Some Things To Keep In Mind :
•        Don’t play Grock like a marksmen or mage. You are not carrying the team, instead you’re protecting the carry of the team. Make sure to tank damage for your squishy teammates.
•        Make sure you give the blue and red buffs to your teams adc.
•        Concentrate and don’t talk trash even if the enemy team gets angry that your wall positioning is too good!
•        At the end of the day, it’s just a game! So don’t get mad if some of your walls aren’t perfect. Have fun playing Grock!

I hope you guys learnt something from the guide! Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
Post time 2017-8-31 10:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Sorry for the spam ^ New version of guide. Still no font and color though ;(
Post time 2017-8-31 11:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
       Lol
Post time 2017-8-31 04:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by shukimayi at 2017-8-31 04:34 PM

BACKGROUND STORY]
Deep within the mountains of the Land of Dawn sits an ancient fortress. Though the owner is unknown, it is rumored that it could be a descendant of the legendary race that once walked the Lands of Dawn. It said that this race is older than the earth itself, having a special affinity for nature, they were able to build deep connections and relations with various beings of nature, especially the Stone Titans. These amiable giants possess rocky skin that is almost impervious to all physical force, but due to their kind nature, they mainly use their physical prowess to sleep safely. These stony giants love sleeping so much that they will hibernate for up to half a year sometimes, but however once they are awakened, it is hard for them fall asleep again. One day when Grock awoke again, he found himself to be alone, the guardians of the fortress long gone. He proceeded to saddle the fortress onto his back to find the owners, setting out all over the Land of Dawn to find any news on their whereabouts, so he may one day return their home to them.

(SKILLS)
Passive:Ancestral Gift
Increases his movement speed by 10%, and 26-180 physical and magical defense (imcreases with level) when Grock is near a wall or a turret.

1st AbilityPower of Nature
Cooldown : 6.0s
Mana Cost: 90.

Raises weapon to sweep nearby enemies, dealing 300 physical damage and slowing their movement speed for 2s. The longer he charges the higher the damage is.

2nd AbilityGuardian's Barrier
Cooldown: 10s
Mana Cost: 60.

Fires a shock wave towards a target's location dealing 300 physical damage. Then the shock wave becomes a stone wall that blocks enemies for 5s.

UltimateWind Charge
Cooldown:10s
Mana Cost:60.

Charges forward, dealing 300 physical damage to enemies on the path. Hitting a wall or a turret allows him to deal 450 physical damage to the nearby enemies and reduce cooldown of this ability by 30%.

BUILD CAN LOOK AT THE PICTURE
ign: sHu.x
id#: 18916680(4012)

50_83_83.jpg
49_83_83.jpg
48_83_83.jpg
Post time 2017-8-31 04:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
ign: sHu.x
id#: 18916680(4012)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-5 09:52 AM GMT+8