Return to list New
Author: ANSCHEE
Collapse the left

[Mod Post] (TUTORIAL) Credit Score

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-31 08:42 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice thread to be aware the player
Post time 2017-9-1 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
what about if lag? lag and keep die .. but not feeder ,just line not. stable or server bad?will lag minus points ?
Post time 2017-9-2 12:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I run into people all the time who report me just because they dont know how to play for example when i start off a game by jungling instead of picking a lane or when i request back up they dont come and i keep getting reported for feeding just because someone on the other team knows how to play karina or karry realy well im not sure which but its the one that keeps ganking my tanks in less than .26 seconds also i would like to file for an appeal on my credit score for afk behavor the last game i was in was so laggy the server couldnt reconnect me after several tries the game was literaly unplayable so i think they need to be able to tell when someone is afk or if its lag either way right now i think the credit score system is pretty fair but it could be better
Post time 2017-9-2 12:47 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its not nice to be reported for feeding just because you are bad with mage or other charaters
Post time 2017-9-6 05:14 PM | Show all posts
nice thread. Hope all players will be afraid to have their credit and ban to play rank game.
Post time 2017-10-30 04:52 PM | Show all posts
Just one concern i was so stress with that kind of violation and i cant play with that!!!.can you please remove that reported by player!!!..the only one you reported by player is that for ex: you loose internet connection!!!what the fuck!!!
 Author| Post time 2017-11-22 05:48 AM | Show all posts
Thank u for your consern guuys.. i follow your ideas higher and i hope that, afk or credit score will be fixed.. we are players too, dont worry :) we are on same ship
Post time 2017-11-26 02:35 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ahhhh this game is so really easy why do you guys need a guide
Post time 2018-2-24 12:37 PM | Show all posts
What if i got cheat and i have got report because my team mate doesn’t trust me, see my attach.My 2nd skill cannot use

See my 2nd skill

See my 2nd skill
Post time 2018-7-2 08:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Disconnected during a match , low ping is ? --- MINUS CREDIT SCORE Huh SCREW the credit score system bangers ! I need a way to RECOVER LOST CREDIT SCORES FAST !
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-26 09:51 AM GMT+8