Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 494|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Last hit mechanic

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-25 01:34 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i find it very annoying when I do about 80% of damage to the enemy hero than someone like karina comes from around the bushes and gets the kill. I find this unfair especially since I'm the one doing the work.
What do you guys think if the person that does the most amount of damage gets the kill instead of those players who wait until last second to active their skill just to get the kill?
Post time 2017-8-25 02:08 PM | Show all posts
I don't really care that much as long as our team gets the kill as it's better than the enemy having a chance to escape. The way to play this game is ti have teamwork with your teammates.
Post time 2017-8-25 02:59 PM | Show all posts
yes, thats not necessary how much you killing or get killed. People like you made the game gettng worst, only care about killing the enemies. Not side by side with team mate and how's to win the game
Post time 2017-8-25 07:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
as long as they dont afk after all the kill i give them... OHGOD the memory   .
Post time 2017-8-25 07:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That's sth u need to learn. Don't get too obsessed abt the number of kills as long as ur team wins. It's abt teamwork not one's showtime. I can tell the younger u r, like primary school kids, the more u mind abt this.
Post time 2017-8-25 08:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You just sounded more greedy
Post time 2017-8-25 09:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The annoying one is when your teammate purposely just watched you being chased ot towerdived then woud kill the enemy once youre dead. Worst players ive ever met.
Post time 2017-8-26 10:58 AM | Show all posts
Never care who get the kill as long as we win but  that 'legendary' sounds good tbh
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 05:03 AM GMT+8