Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 431|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Unplayable gaming

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-22 03:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey there !
I have a LG Magna with 1.3 Quad-core CPU, 1 GB of RAM and 8 GB internal.
I use to experience two kinds of problem : frame drops and lag.
I do not know what exactly causes the frame drops (besides the heating of the phone) but how it feels is having a total of 5 frames for a total of 5 seconds of team fight.
Convenient huh?
Well, it did not occur every single game, but it was happening quite often until to the point I hardly noticed if frames were dropping.
BUT (and that is a BIIG BUTT) starting with the update that released Karrie I began to experience lag spikes every match.
My contractual speed is 150MB and my actual speed is in the picture below (tested with a server from Sofia located more than 400 KM away from me).
I first tought my router was the problem (he got issues) but I changed it and the lag problem was still there. Oh.. and speed mode doesn't do much.. only make lag spikes to occur a bit more rare than normal.
How do they occur? Either everthing stops (image freezes, like when frames drops occur)  or I continue walking forward or trough the map  and after it comes to normal my ping jumps from 60ms (how it was when image froze) to 300ms and I either end up dead or when my life is low enough to not do anything.
So.. what is this post all about?
I want to know if my gear (phone+internet) is the actual problem. I have played many decent games but that was so much time ago I can't remember when..
If not... Mobile Legends PLEAASE make better servers for eastern Europe !
Also, PLEASE allow a bigger amount of data to be moved on the SD card and maaybe make lower the low graphics a little bit.. just a little...
But I consider the first two points I made really important.
Soo yeah.. please fix the game ! I like this game. I wish I could play the game properlly. Please, fix it.
Bonus: the second screenshot is how my phone decides he doesn't want to play the game anymore and TRUST ME when I tell you I did not pressed the 'recent apps' button (also "Acasa" translates to "Home)
Screenshot_2017-08-22-10-15-24.png
Screenshot_2017-05-25-00-49-14.png
Post time 2017-8-22 04:07 PM | Show all posts
It's possible that your phone may have the problem. The game needs at least 1.5 GB RAM in order to play, though you have stated that you only have 1 GB RAM.

Though, you also stated that you could have played in different versions. I suggest that you clear your cache, close any applications before playing the game, and play in low quality when playing the game.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-22 04:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ichijo replied at 2017-8-22 04:07 PM
It's possible that your phone may have the problem. The game needs at least 1.5 GB RAM in order to p ...

It is also on low, I always clear cache and recent apps but the memory fills to easily.
I think you mighe be right about the ram but a fried with 2 GB of ram had also experienced problems (he has a samsung j5 I guess) and quit the game
Post time 2017-8-22 04:43 PM | Show all posts
MAYDAY replied at 2017-8-22 04:13 PM
It is also on low, I always clear cache and recent apps but the memory fills to easily.
I think yo ...

Don't give up mate! There may be other factors. Your storage may be full, so try deleting/uninstalling other apps and check the result. Tell me your feedback after.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-22 05:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ichijo replied at 2017-8-22 04:43 PM
Don't give up mate! There may be other factors. Your storage may be full, so try deleting/uninstal ...

I do that. Even deactivate google maps and other google stuff xD
But now the main problem is the lag and I need an opinion on the internet speed too so I can know if I sould quit the game for good or just wait until servers are getting fixed.
Post time 2017-8-22 05:56 PM | Show all posts
MAYDAY replied at 2017-8-22 05:08 PM
But now the main problem is the l ...

The game actually just updated, so the lag could also be another factor. Try to wait a few more hours, as players are updating the game so servers can be quite hectic.

Normally, after a patch, a lot of lag arises with many players.
Post time 2017-8-25 09:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
MAYDAY replied at 2017-8-22 05:08 PM
But now the main problem is the l ...

Its the server man, stop following what most gms says that its your phone/nets problem. Thousands of players shoudnt have been complaining regularly if thats the only cause.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-10-20 09:30 AM GMT+8