Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1703|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Mood] Additional Features for Franco's Hook

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-21 06:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by GeeeeeN at 2017-8-23 05:24 PM

Dont get serious. Just a bathroom thoughts:

Can you make Franco's hook applicable to your teamates, so if you have a noob teamate that just go carelessly attack enemy, you can hook them back. HAHAHAHA
And also if you have a stupid teamate who just go away during team clash you can hook them back in the middle of the fight and so if in case you die he'll die with you. HAHAHAHAHAHA

and lastly, If you hook a minion, can he throw it to enemy? HAHA

Edit: Add >
Another idea guys, what if Franco can hook enemy's weapon and use it for 5 seconds, like hook Clint's gun and use it for 5 seconds, or hook Fanny's cable and use it, a fcking fat guy roaming with cables HAHAHAHA. or hook other Franco and so he can use double hook!  HAHAHAHAHAHA

Post time 2017-8-22 09:03 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
IDK if this a good idea but if we can hook our teammate and throw them to opponent that caused massive blast damage i swear to be Franco player for the rest of my life. Some noob player are more useful if we can use them as a suicide bomber isn't ot?
Post time 2017-8-21 09:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Holy moly. This is underrated idea. I love it. Its nice to troll too in classic match.. >:)  you get my support bruhhh
Post time 2017-8-21 09:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
thats basically pudge in dota... hooking teammate to save them from danger. except throwing minion to the enemy face, thats a new idea.
Post time 2017-8-21 09:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
AMwrecker replied at 2017-8-21 09:10 PM
thats basically pudge in dota... hooking teammate to save them from danger. except throwing minion t ...

Throwing the blue buff at fanny face.. hahah you want some buff mate, here you go !
Post time 2017-8-21 09:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
In Hots Stitches can hook his team mates and skill name was "Helping Hook" i guess.
Post time 2017-8-21 10:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
KVRA replied at 2017-8-21 09:43 PM
Throwing the blue buff at fanny face.. hahah you want some buff mate, here you go !

hahaha that would be fun to troll those noob that only wasting blue buff... "you want this blue buff so bad? fetch this biatch !"
Post time 2017-8-22 01:56 AM | Show all posts
Yeah I like this Idea, This will minimize feeders in your team. Hook you Estes teammate away from attackers. Oh yeah!!
Post time 2017-8-22 08:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That's so funny man. But actually I think it might work as franco doesn't worth too much in a team fight as a tank. He lacks crowd control n only a intimidating presence to enemies coz of his hook! It's easy to be dodged anyway. If u insert this idea, his value worth more. If u hook ur teammate back, heal that teammate, while u hook a minion n then throw to the enemy hero u first hit, deal half of 1st skill damage.
Post time 2017-8-22 08:48 AM | Show all posts
While it's good to save teammate it also can be used to troll team. but i love the idea itself
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 03:17 PM GMT+8