Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 110|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Foul languages by players

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-12 10:30 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There are some players who are somewhat mentally retarded and only have foulwords in their vocabulary. One of such players is someone from a clan called RiOT named Sid vicious. He used estes and from the start to the end of the game, he would cuss at the other teammates. I've been doing well getting many kills and pushing turrets basically carrying the team. Whereas everyone else were busy dying. This estes decided to start cussing about my country, Singapore which another player is also from. They had an immature argument and that korean estes decided to add that in. Afterwards, in the team fight we all died cause my teammates sucks. just because of that he made racist insults and remarks and eventually because everyone was busy arguing in chat, we all lost. It was a ranked game and he actually mentioned that we should play seriously when i obviously was from the fact that i would make a complaint about it. i got MVP though from losing team with an average KDA while the rest all died at least 7 times. Players like that estes would affect the gameplay of teammates, triggering others if one caused the atmosphere to turn sour. Hence, players like him should be banned to make mobile legends a more enjoyable game with supportive teammates.
Post time 2017-8-12 11:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Amusing, isn't it? The report system, I mean.
Post time 2017-8-13 05:34 AM | Show all posts
what rank? trash talker is normal for competitive game. there's no way to stop them. the best you can do is report them. ML should start hiring mod in game and monitor their player. but yeah, this is MoonTon we're talking about. it'll be loooooonng time before they take some serious action
Post time 2017-8-13 02:43 PM | Show all posts
Hello gtxq,

We have report function after the game.

Just use it and wait for few days till the devs review the game and get punish :)

Thank you!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-23 01:18 AM GMT+8