Register now.
Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 144|Reply: 16

Advance server stuck in tutorial

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-12 10:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
I accidentally click the advance server then my account stuck in tutorialit stuck in classic matchup game when picking hero it reloads back to the loading screen
so that i can finish the tutorial thats it!

i tried to clear my cache and reinstall ML

can you reset in back to normal server??

Normal server
IGN: Hachiman
ID NUMBER:11883416
Server:current advance server tutorial

Advance server
IGN: Ellen Wojcik#66

Post time 2017-8-12 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Hi raiden1417,

Kindly use this email if failed in contacting CS-in game:
MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com

State your Account ID, server ID, Your problem, and also screenshot. After that please wait for their reply (will take several days). They'll handle your issue.

Comments

is there any other way just to reset my account back to normal server?  Post time 2017-8-13 12:47 AM
 Author| Post time 2017-8-13 12:48 AM | Show all posts

is there any other way just to reset my account back to normal server?
 Author| Post time 2017-8-13 12:53 AM | Show all posts
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5CefAGYGcAnQ3JBQzVwYXdycFk/view PLEASE CHECK THE VIDEO THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED
Post time 2017-8-13 02:04 AM | Show all posts
raiden1417 replied at 2017-8-13 12:53 AM
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5CefAGYGcAnQ3JBQzVwYXdycFk/view PLEASE CHECK THE VIDEO THIS IS WHA ...

Awh.. That is really something...

Have you checked if you have completely downloaded the in-game update? Can you try to update it via Google Play Store if there's a new update available for patch? Would you close other apps running in the background? Does this happen all the time?

Please do send this concern via in-game Customer service so that they could take a look right away about this matter... Thank you..
Post time 2017-8-13 02:05 AM | Show all posts
raiden1417 replied at 2017-8-13 12:48 AM

I do apologize to say this but as of now, we cannot process to transfer account data from one server to another...
 Author| Post time 2017-8-13 10:23 AM | Show all posts
It just happened when i click the advance server then it start for the tutorial then when i go to classic war tutorial it always go back to loading screen so i cant finish the tutorial to go back to normal server

I already reinstall the ML still go like that nothing happen so i think my android phone is not the problem now
Post time 2017-8-13 02:02 PM | Show all posts
raiden1417 replied at 2017-8-13 12:48 AM

Hi raiden1417,
Worst way is to format your phone which delete all accounts and install apps again which able to start the game from very beginning.
You can try this but must back up your data (phone) first. And also to be secure, its better to send the email that i provided to you before do this. Hope this will ease your problem.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-13 03:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Just now i factory reset my phone but when i try to login to google account still the same what to do now ??
Post time 2017-8-13 11:38 PM | Show all posts
raiden1417 replied at 2017-8-13 03:40 PM
Just now i factory reset my phone but when i try to login to google account still the same what to d ...

Hi raiden1417,
Same? Still stuck in advance server? Did you able to access until main interface? (If possible screenshot & video record about the problem)
Did you send the email before you do the factory reset on your phone?  Please do this if you failed access cs-in game.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

mobile phone version|Dark Room|MobileLegends: Bang bang Official Forum  

2017-8-20 11:54 AM GMT+8