Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 77|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

More feeder.

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-12 10:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
It has been a while since and posted! And no this doesnt mean that stupid things in my previous post didnt happen sadly. So today another game another ranked another childish little well you can fill in the words. We started off with 2 mages a adc and a tank. People were complaining about that but i told them we wouls be just fine, and we were for a while! Bot and too 1 tower down, mid 2 towers and the 3rd almost! 13 kills vs 2 kills. Going great you would say right? Untill layla went bot tried to push those 2 towers while we were all mid trying to destory the last tower. 2 enemeys game to bot layla asked for helo and i tried to go there! 1 vs 2 as an adc you wont be able to survive very long.. so i was to late. At that point he said he wouks go feed now cus he died once.. ONCE. He called the enemey to lord turrtle or where ever he would be. I told him to stop that i was trying to help but that i was to late we cant be eveywhere directly whenever someone aks for help.. we needed like 3 more mins to finish the game and win so what is 1 death right.. nothing matters. He said he didnt care if this would be posted and/or recored and put on the forum because nothing would be done against him he said he didnt care of he got reported in hame because well 98 credit score means nothing. AND HE IS RIGHT! Im so ffing tired of this little fill in the words yourself people. I hope a miricale will happend and that these people will get a proper punishment. A perma ban on that acount i would surgest! They dont deserve to keep playing in situations like this.
Screen shots are include.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-12 10:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Screen shots
Screenshot_20170812-154926.png
Screenshot_20170812-155108.png
Screenshot_20170812-155137.png
Screenshot_20170812-155316.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-23 01:17 AM GMT+8