Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 828|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Query] HARLEY buff on patch 1.2.08

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-12 02:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey everyone. I've read the new patch note and i saw Harley will get a buff. BUT,  i dont get the 2nd skill one. Here's what it says:

Space Escape: Removed backswing time & optimized touch control

Deadly Magic: Fire ring flight speed increased by 50%; after fire ring duration ends, the damage settlement is adjusted from “40% of HP loss during fire ring duration of magical damage” to “50% of HP loss during fire ring duration of magical damage”.

I understand the Ult, but the space escape says "removed backswing time". What is that mean? They remove the teleport or they remove the timer to teleport? Or something else?

If the new patch is already released on adv server, has anyone try Harley yet? Im just curious about the 2nd skill.

Thanks in advance! :)

Post time 2017-8-12 04:18 PM | Show all posts
Good buff... but his model in the battlefield still looks like he's enlarged.

He's supposed to be a kid so he is supposed to be small like Nana, but no, he looks so large his hat looks like it has the same size as Miya's entire upper body.

I just find it disturbing they should fix his model size in the battlefield.

Comments

I AGREE  Post time 2017-8-12 04:27 PM
Post time 2017-8-12 02:48 PM | Show all posts
I think they removed the timer to teleport.
Post time 2017-8-12 06:22 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
They removed cooldown to teleport, now when you use skill the cooldown of skill will start after you use it to teleport back or after the teleport time expire
 Author| Post time 2017-8-12 11:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-8-12 04:18 PM
Good buff... but his model in the battlefield still looks like he's enlarged.

He's supposed to be a ...

I know right! He looks so freakin' big compare to other heroes. They should remodel him to look a bit smaller like Nana cause he seems off.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-12 11:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HayabusaJr replied at 2017-8-12 06:22 PM
They removed cooldown to teleport, now when you use skill the cooldown of skill will start after you ...

Awwww what. So its kind of a nerf then. I guess its fine cause the 2nd skill cooldown is a bit fast but honestly his 2nd skill as it is now is ok cause Harley is super squishy so the skill really helps. But meh, will see after i try him on the new update.
Post time 2017-8-13 12:38 AM | Show all posts
Hey_boii replied at 2017-8-12 11:20 PM
I know right! He looks so freakin' big compare to other heroes. They should remodel him to look a  ...

Yeah, I hope a moderator can do a report for the developers.
Post time 2017-8-13 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Hey_boii replied at 2017-8-12 11:24 PM
Awwww what. So its kind of a nerf then. I guess its fine cause the 2nd skill cooldown is a bit fas ...

Not really. From what I understand, right now the cooldown only starts after he winds back to his hat. With the update, the update starts when he uses the skill which means we can use the skill much earlier again.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-13 01:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
renznico replied at 2017-8-13 09:07 AM
Not really. From what I understand, right now the cooldown only starts after he winds back to his  ...

No. Actually the cooldown right now starts when we use the skill not after the skill is finished. And some people said the new patch his 2nd skill cooldown will start after the skill is finished. I dont actually mind about that but just a bit disappointed cause that 2nd skill is the only getaway skill for Harley cause he's so freaking squishy :(
Post time 2017-8-14 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Hello friend, if I'm not mistaken, the little animation of Harley is removed when using the skill, it is almost nothing (he gives a tidy hat, or a jump, I do not remember). The term backswing refers to the animation.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-23 01:07 AM GMT+8