Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 968|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Poll] Who is the best assassin hero for soloq in ranked game?

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-12 02:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
HI guys.I am currently in grandmaster.All my other (Real Life)friends are now quitted this game.So i have not choice but to soloq.I can play any assassins.So can you guys plz tell me who is the best assassin for soloq?

Single Polls, Total 62 Users voted

9.68% (6)

4.84% (3)

9.68% (6)

53.23% (33)

14.52% (9)

3.23% (2)

4.84% (3)

Related threads

Post time 2017-8-12 06:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
There is no such thing as "Best soloq assasin" because it's all about player who uses certain hero. Every assasin is OP if used correctly, you should keep that in mind. All have pros and cons. I'd say play assasin that you have fun with and that you can play with aka using him/her correctly and know its role. Grandmaster and epic are horror ranks to deal with in soloq. Wish you best of luck
Post time 2017-8-12 07:03 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I use haya for solo queue till epic on my smurf. But my friend use fanny now he is glorious legend. I think fanny is the best (but you need skill tho)
 Author| Post time 2017-8-12 08:23 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for all the suggestion guys.And Hayabusa Jr.As i mentioned above I can play all of the assassins.But some of them are better than some of them(Like Natalia better than Alucard.So i made this thread.
Post time 2017-8-12 10:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BlueEscaliber replied at 2017-8-12 08:23 PM
Thanks for all the suggestion guys.And Hayabusa Jr.As i mentioned above I can play all of the assass ...

As I said they have pros and cons. As we speak about Natalia vs alucard then both can do solo lord, both can do solo turtle which are positive sides of heroes and useful in soloq. However and here it comes
Alucard have better sustain and if they try 1v2 you they better know what they are doing because he is so strong and amazing in right hands. Natalia wouldn't be able to do that, only deal some dmg and get lucky kill while her smoke bomb is up and then just run away because she is more squishy. For pushing ofc natalia is the queen. If I'd had to pick I'd go for alucard, eventually lapu lapu. Why? Alucard have  amazing sustain abilities, with lifesteal and good build he is almost unkillable, but needs right moment to jump in and timing. I used lapu lapu as assasin in soloq in my smurf until master III rank. He have amazing engage abilities. Ult that stuns and in heavy mode he can really deal serious damage. If you're good with fanny, not a beast but better than good I'd pick her for soloq. Fastest jungle, best mobility, best engages that are only few things. Wins under 15 mins guaranteed even if enemy have 1-2 premade players.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-12 10:21 PM | Show all posts
HayabusaJr replied at 2017-8-12 10:06 PM
As I said they have pros and cons. As we speak about Natalia vs alucard then both can do solo lord ...

Thanks,for the reply.You have covered a lot of the thing that i forgot to note about.Also I forgot Lapu2 to input in this thread as an assassin.Thanks for remembering me that
Post time 2017-8-12 10:28 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
BlueEscaliber replied at 2017-8-12 10:21 PM
Thanks,for the reply.You have covered a lot of the thing that i forgot to note about.Also I forgot ...

No worries :) Glad I helped
Post time 2017-8-12 10:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No worries :) Glad I helped
Post time 2017-8-13 03:56 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I just wanna ask if you main assasins and can play them ( seriously ) you can join our assasin mains discord server. Server is young but growing up fast :) We have players that share tips, tricks, strategies, builds and alot stuff between each other. We have experienced players and also people who plays assasin as main but wanna learn more and improve:) you're welcome to join!
Post time 2017-8-13 03:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
HayabusaJr replied at 2017-8-13 03:56 AM
I just wanna ask if you main assasins and can play them ( seriously ) you can join our assasin mains ...

https://discord.gg/rBT4TU
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-23 01:16 AM GMT+8