MobileLegends

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Search
View: 244|Reply: 6

[Hero Techniques] Any help with how to use moskov and clint?

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-12 11:15 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode
Currently a new grandmaster player. My main is roger and karrie and tanks but i hv been wanting to explore other characters. I got pretty good with some of them but when i tried to use clint and moskov i lost big time.. is that anything different than using other mm in your opinion? I do pretty good with other mm, karrie of coz, layla, bruno and miya. Just have no idea why i suck at playing clint and moskov....
Post time 2017-8-12 12:09 PM | Show all posts
Well, everyone has their own playstyle. If you really can't use them or you suck at them, you should learn from watching videos in livestream or just quit Clint and Moskov

And is Moskov still a thing? Lololol

Comments

Just search my IGN: Hueyyy You can see my gamepla,build and KDA. i got pretty good kda tho XD Moskov is still threat pusx  Post time 2017-8-12 01:56 PM
Post time 2017-8-12 02:41 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Watching is better than playing to understand this game. So go watch some high level moskov and clint players. :-)
Post time 2017-8-15 10:35 AM | Show all posts
both are late bloomer & require positioning.
Post time 2017-8-15 11:21 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
is hard to use clint for people who new to play clint..because u need concentrate to use your ult and passive to spesific hero. because its a wasted if u use ult and passive to tank. and positioning is a must for clint. watch fear.carnicoma (sorry if wrong spell) play, i think he better than anyone in rank 1 global now.
Post time 2017-8-15 05:36 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Learn to hero lock, if you locking enemy key target before they lock you 99% you will win. Always initiate with teammate in front of you, and try to come from blind spot such bush or rear.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

mobile phone version|Dark Room|MobileLegends: Bang bang Official Forum  

2017-8-20 11:52 AM GMT+8