Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 703|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Complaint] The tanks need buffs. (Personal opinion)

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-12 10:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
The tanks right now do not make a big impact in the game. Hell, you could even replace the tank with a fighter like chou and saber. Other classes have so many different options but when you look at how many viable tanks there are? There's only 3. Gatotkaca, minotaur and johnson. Every other tank is as useless as a chair with 2 legs.
This is just my opinion anyway, many of you might disagree with me.
Post time 2017-8-12 11:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Lol i love akai, he is strong. Epic and legend also love akai.
Post time 2017-8-12 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Tigreal and Franco???
BTW they should totally buff tanks. Not with more crowd control but maybe more HP/armour/magic resistance growth. They should put more supports into the game. The class that was never viable in mobile legends.
Post time 2017-8-12 12:14 PM | Show all posts
I don't think they're useless
Except for Tig who'd been nerfed.

I personally think Akai's the most viable tank, he's strong, without a doubt.

There's also Lolita and Franco, they're on the average
state, I think.

True, Gatot Kaca, Mino, and Johnson are leading,
but I can't agree with the you saying every other tank's useless.

About this thread, I'm not sure if all tanks need buffs, considering I don't really use tanks a lot, but namely, Tigreal and Lolita needs one.
Post time 2017-8-12 01:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i dont get it,  tanks brings the biggest impact in all my games. And since when Tigreal is useless?  Is he get nerfs again?
Post time 2017-8-12 02:06 PM | Show all posts
I miss with tigreal before nerfed T_T
Post time 2017-8-12 02:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
3 viable? Johnson not even on the table compare to lolita and franco.. they are more useful than johnson in the right hand.. but i agree they need at stat buff at least for hp armor and magic resist.. with burst damage mage make more appearance now tanks need more growth at magic resist.. only 33 magic resist at lvl 15 without item is a joke compare on how tanks are very difficult earning money and get item
Post time 2017-8-12 03:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tigreal need buff....
Post time 2017-8-12 06:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Tanks should definitely get buff. Many teams just play with chou, eventually ruby as main tank( they count as offtanks ) and full burst team. The only good and most used tanks are minotaur( he gets boost of armor and magic resistance which allows him to stay longer in teamfight) and lolita ( her shield and passive grant great survivability) besides it all other tanks are good but in low elo. I don't count franco because he mostly stay behind team and hook enemies. So he is more like support.
Post time 2017-8-15 07:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
4evernoob replied at 2017-8-12 01:40 PM
i dont get it,  tanks brings the biggest impact in all my games. And since when Tigreal is useless?  ...

I think the nerf to his ult changes him.... A LOT.  I now use Gatot instead of him because of the nerf.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-12-18 08:40 PM GMT+8