Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1477|Reply: 33
Collapse the left

[Complaint] What's this 3:2 all about? Is this what u called Fair MOBA? NO!

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-11 10:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Eyes here everyone. Any doubts why you can't reach legend and stuck in Epic?

Simply because your opponent is GL/Legend that is way more better than y'all.

A team of 5 (GL/Legend) that has more experienced,fully embem and having communication in each other. VERSUS YOU! Yes you, a solo player with your random teammates. Isn't it insane? Just wow

AND IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT 3:2 :) yes! 3:2. So do y'all think you can carry even you're a good player and winrate is 55% above? Nope!

Where is the fairness in this game? I felt bad for those solo player and didn't have idea at all

P.S. So I recommend y'all to team up with friends  and use this technique 3:2 and who knows? You can be a Top 1 Leaderboards :) but devs? SO UNPROFESSIONAL hope you realize and wait do you really know and understand the meaning of FAIR?
Post time 2017-8-11 10:43 PM | Show all posts
3:2 is fucking gay. I cant believe this has been going on for so many seasons and still not fixed. Go to youtube all the steamers are doing it every game wtf? You want random solo and 2s, 3s, to fight with full 5 man(3:2) with voice chat? wow fair gameplay my fucking ass.
Post time 2017-9-5 03:58 PM | Show all posts
3:2 system yes is unfair, but for you guys complaining, who has every right to complain because it is bullshit.  Once they figure out a way to fix this and once you reach the legend rank you amazing solo que players alllllll deserve cuz alllllll of you are solo que pro's who get stuck against 3:2 pre-made pros, once you're legend and/or have a team what're you going to do when you play a pro again? simply lose, like always. just saying it should be fixed but on the other hand you're still going to lose to the same pro players you do lose to. end of story.
Post time 2017-8-11 10:49 PM | Show all posts
for people that donno how 3:2 team works. It happens 100% of the time, just watch how the youtubers do it. 1 player host the room and invite 2 more, then the same player leave the room and create another room invite the rest. Start the queue at the same time and they will 100% be on the same side. This is just gay.
Post time 2017-8-11 11:09 AM | Show all posts
I don't really understand your complain.... premade 5 man team can't match with SoloQs
Post time 2017-8-11 11:38 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
beklog replied at 2017-8-11 11:09 AM
I don't really understand your complain.... premade 5 man team can't match with SoloQs

Actually you can, you just don't have any idea :)
Post time 2017-8-11 11:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by beklog at 2017-8-11 11:56 AM
Winkmlbb replied at 2017-8-11 11:38 AM
Actually you can, you just don't have any idea :)

If you're talking about the 3 man group and 2 man group trying to meet each other in ranks.
It's possible but has a small percentage from happening as you can't see player's pic and flag in the match-up screen.
I just can't imagine how the system will prevent this.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-11 12:02 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
beklog replied at 2017-8-11 11:09 AM

There is. As i've watched in youtube. Poor gm/epic
 Author| Post time 2017-8-11 12:04 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
beklog replied at 2017-8-11 11:54 AM
If you're talking about the 3 man group and 2 man group trying to meet each other in ranks.
It's po ...

I want to show you the vid how it works but i bet you can't understand Tagalog?
Post time 2017-8-11 12:07 PM | Show all posts
Jetian29 replied at 2017-8-11 12:04 PM
I want to show you the vid how it works but i bet you can't understand Tagalog?

Sorry it's a game of luck... players are trying their luck to meet each other in RG.
How do you think the game should prevent this? what if the players are genuinely just matching up the game?
ML doesn't really have a big player base so it's possible for squad members to meet each others, but those players trying to abuse the system will need the best of luck of doing it or to incur penalties for skipping the match-up to meet the other squad members.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-11 12:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
they need to fix this
Post time 2017-8-11 12:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As a solo player i must admit that there's games I've been through from epic to legend. From Epic I, i met several legends and GLs. And tbh, its kinda relieving lol. But i keep what Mobile Legends promise us, a fair 5v5. So what i meant was if you had a higher tier teammates, then the chance for the other team is the same. Its vice versa i think
Post time 2017-8-11 12:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
This is what i always suggest as soon as picking hero in classic mode for ganking from start, i tell them to go with 3 or even 4 in 1 lane just to get the the first blood. This is all about psychological effect, sometimes they listen and get 5 ~ 6 kills just in a few minutes. Some noobs just want to solo lane and i have no choice but abandon them as they don't protect you either. I normally just walk away with other teammates who would want to fight together in other lanes
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-12-18 10:30 PM GMT+8