MobileLegends

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Search
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 1079|Reply: 33

[Mood] Why dont people want Nana in their teams?

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-10 09:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by TenForward at 2017-8-10 10:19 PM

Nana abilities are pretty good but almost all game people say "change nana" . Why do they think like that?
She has crazy CC
has a very long range (1st skill)
Good laner
Short Cooldowns for abilities
Pretty good mobility (her passive)

Post time 2017-8-10 11:40 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Because they are simply stupid, they think nana is a mage, truth is nana is a support and she couters everyone in the game turning them into pokemons. Especially chou ;)
Post time 2017-8-11 05:08 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
because nana is food for assassin of the enemy team and she lacks magic damage. if for cc purposes better pick tanky heroes rather than squishy mage
Post time 2017-8-10 11:03 PM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Like they said lack of burst. Yeah i was nana main before, then i reached epic then suddenly my point of view completely change, i can cc people but i/teammates can't kill them since we lack of dmg. Nana is good but not good enough since her category mage/support. Hail to nana main ! Best counter for cancer chou. !
Post time 2017-8-10 10:28 PM | Show all posts
its because they burst type rather than poke/cc type nana
Post time 2017-8-10 10:12 PM | Show all posts
Nana is fine but for a mage, people would prefer Aurora to maximize burst and crowd control.

Also, most of the Nana players i've played with uses AD build.
Post time 2017-8-11 12:05 AM | Show all posts
Nana is awesome and super underrated. I do full support build, so in the end-game team fight she's hell on wheels. Every hit does high-pen damage, cuts regen, and slows enemy, and you can spam her skills so much that the damage adds up.

As someone else said, she can also lane pretty quickly, and compared to other mages, her mp management is easier.
Post time 2017-8-11 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Nana is the best support, low cost battle point, super counter from chou. But yeah not much people to trust nana as a support, but the truth is if your team nana build support item is surely high chance to win
Post time 2017-8-11 12:42 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Interestingly they added to her speciality "reap". I have only seen that in for layla from what i remember, can anyone explain what does reap mean?
Post time 2017-8-11 01:00 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Probably her skills, COMPARED to some of the more popular characters, are not as useful. If you could have Karrie or Moskov. I refer Karrie, as she's OP and still hasn't been nerfed. Nana is simply not as good as the other.charwcters available (in my opinion).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

mobile phone version|Dark Room|MobileLegends: Bang bang Official Forum  

2017-8-20 11:56 AM GMT+8