Search
12Next
Return to list New
View: 463|Reply: 17

[Complaint] Incompatible Server

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-9 08:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by opri at 2017-8-9 09:27 PM

Before my squad teammate we recieved same update at the same time. But on the recent update on the map some of my teammates have recieved the updated version of the maps and only 2 of us is not updated. I asked them if theve joined the advance server and there answer is No. All the andriod users is updated on our squad except me. Why is it im not recieving the updated? We cannot play since we dont have same version of the game.
Post time 2017-8-10 09:32 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
No update yet, my friends from the same server and country already updated, we are using same OS.

Comments

same as me dude.. all my friend in my place updated already but only me still not update.. i think server 2xxx still don't get the new version  Post time 2017-8-10 06:44 PM
Post time 2017-8-10 01:17 AM | Show all posts
Hi!

Sorry for this. As you can see, some players have the update early and some have not received the update yet and still waiting. That's the reason why you can't play with your friends or the match making is long. Please be patient as the update is coming soon to other players.
Post time 2017-8-10 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Its been 3 days since my update, how long is it gonna take more? I'm the only one from my whole friend list to get an early update. Isn't there any way to move back to the older version?
Post time 2017-8-10 06:41 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi we have the same issue and they dont have any anouncement regarding the issue.
Post time 2017-8-10 07:52 AM | Show all posts
It's quite unfair and disappointing for me. It's been a week since I have been waiting.
Post time 2017-8-10 08:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
last week, those harley patch has delayed maybe thats the reason it changed the schedule update time,  but what i think is what happen if theres a next patch will other server got it first?  and we the late update server will get another 1week before update. It like old ML wheres no adv server,  whats the point of adv server if your patch has been testing in main server to see some bugs
Post time 2017-8-10 09:06 AM | Show all posts
I have stopped playing rank games for 3 days due to this reason....

Really annoying...including my friends

If there is next time.....
Post time 2017-8-10 09:26 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
Me tooo, im really disappointed because im the only one outdated.
Post time 2017-8-10 09:27 AM From the mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont know why does the developers dont have any answers in our questions.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

mobile phone version|Dark Room|MobileLegends: Bang bang Official Forum  

2017-8-19 01:28 PM GMT+8