Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2157|Reply: 52
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Chou - Hayabusa - Saber from a Frustrated PRO

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-7 07:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by GeeeeeN at 2017-8-7 07:22 PM

Im so so so disappointed and frustrated about whats happening right now in Ranked Game.
When i started this game I always pick Saber and became my main hero and I can say im a Pro saber as i became Top 25 Global before they reset MMR.
But then he got nerfed PATCH AFTER PATCH! Until now that once you use his 3rd skill its like a suicide just to get enemy's marksman.
PLEASE DEVS, GIVE THIS HERO A BREAK FOR CHRIST SAKE!

So I decided not to use him anymore and focus to master other heroes.
Then I master Hayabusa. And for the love of god, it really took me so much games just to master his combo and timing of 2nd skill. Trust me its really hard specially his aiming ability followed by ult. Im so happy that i mastered it but then here comes the draft mode. His one of the hero that gets banned often. Its like after enemy or my team banned that stupid Karrie (because until now that hero is still OP, like super OP), the next to be banned is Hayabusa by either our team/enemy's team and sadly I cant use him.

I decided to master Chou, it was really really really damn hard, and the timing for diving the turret is very critical and timing of 2nd skill just to be immuned, com'on its not like when you click it he will become immune, its not!! You have to master the timing!! CHOU IS ALL ABOUT TIMING!

Now, theres a lot of complains inside some threads regarding Chous ability, specially from those people who i think only knows the "Layla move" or "Click click click move" and telling he should be nerfed. He's been nerfed 3x now! As a Chou user, People should need stop being a cry baby on heroes that need to be mastered to become OP. They become OP because they know how to use it and spent games just to perfect it!

Post time 2017-8-10 12:31 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I agree with this thread. Really good thread. I mostly use miya since begin played this game. My 2nd fav is hayabusa, 3rd is chou. So i know really well the level different of using this three character. This game is a marksman heaven, and i think the most crybaby here is a newbie with 100 games with marksman/mage and 10 games played with hayabusa, and chou. They would never know how hard to use them and i'm sick with that and no explanation why. Hayabusa is a good 1vs1 pvp, chou is a good stunner, but both of them really in a hard level timing hero not as easy as you use your lovely marksman or 1 hit eudora like. Maybe they're all fidget spinner user  who complaint about haya and chou. Lol :D
Post time 2017-8-10 03:20 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
GeeeeeN replied at 2017-8-10 01:11 PM
I totally agree with you on this. THATS WHAT I KEEP TELLING TO THOSE "LAYLA MOVE STYLE" PLAYER, th ...

Welcome to mobile legends dude, when skill based hero considered OP and auto click hero considered OK, that is why hayabusa nowadays become popular liat to nerf. Since season 1 no one pick that hero and suddenly some pro player make it becomes OP and all now says like please nerf that hero!!!! Its too OP!!! I play fanny since season 2 end and find no problem with hayabusa. That poor boy... maybe soon they will nerf him.
Post time 2017-8-7 07:34 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Thienhitech at 2017-8-10 06:40 PM

Yeah, the game all about player skill, difficult heroes need practice. For me, players should ban heroes that ruin team strategy instead of the one they dont like or think OP. Again, all about skill and tactic.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-7 07:45 PM | Show all posts
Im playing my 4th season now, and what I notice are a new players are the one who complain a lot as for heroes to be nerfed. Lots of old players already mastered their hero so they dont have problem even they are facing Pro Chou or Haya or Fanny. You'll notice this as the more games they played the less they complain. I haven't seen any complains from a 2.k-4k games-played player. Because they know what to do and develop their own skill.
Post time 2017-8-7 07:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
GeeeeeN replied at 2017-8-7 07:45 PM
Im playing my 4th season now, and what I notice are a new players are the one who complain a lot as  ...

You teammates are probably worried that the other teammates cannot handle those heroes, hence the ban. Play with your friends so they are the ones banning the heroes.
 Author| Post time 2017-8-7 08:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by GeeeeeN at 2017-8-7 08:08 PM
superlaser97 replied at 2017-8-7 07:57 PM
You teammates are probably worried that the other teammates cannot handle those heroes, hence the  ...

Yes youre right and I do understand that.
Btw, I always play with my friends, I dont have issue regarding the ban of heroes even i cant use Hayabusa, point being is that whenever they cant handle those heroes they will suggest devs to nerf it. I mean com'on, Pros spent games just to see their heroes to get nerfed.
Post time 2017-8-8 11:32 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Saber always cancels out all my skills (I use Natalia). And his swirling swords always make me UN-invisible. I've seen people use him very well. As for Hayabusa, don't get me started. Once he gears up a little, he does a lot of damage. And his ultimate makes him invincible and evades other ultimates (easily cancels out of Natalia skills). I've seen people use his teleport like a basic dash. He literally disappears right into thin air. Chou stuns me for what seems forever... Hit me, loft me somewhere else. Then again. I have to sit there and WATCH. I think these.characters are more powerful than anything. And Hayabusa has the most usage for Ranked I believe (double check the main site which shows all character usage and win rates)
 Author| Post time 2017-8-8 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by GeeeeeN at 2017-8-8 02:47 PM
Eden999 replied at 2017-8-8 11:32 AM
Saber always cancels out all my skills (I use Natalia). And his swirling swords always make me UN-in ...

Youre basing everything on Natalia only.
Saber CD on dash is 14 SECONDS!!!! longest CD on all dash!! Natalia has her slow and 1st skill where you can dash TWICE!!!! On a team fight once saber used his Ult, its R.I.P. poor guy being nerfed million times.
You didn't get the point, what Im saying is those heroes are powerful if you mastered them. ONLY IF YOU MASTERED THEM. Hayabusa and chou have been there since 1st season and rarely seen them being thought as powerful. Chou is very hard to master and really need a good timing just to get enemy a stun and get out of their turret or else you'll go deeper and die.
Until a lot of OLD players, again, OLD players, mastered them. Now, these new players complain a lot because they seem OP. Old players spent game after game just to become a PRO and at the end this new players wanted them to get nerf. Players now are so cry babies that once they face a PRO they want to ask devs to nerf that hero.
Post time 2017-8-8 02:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MrDroopyEyes at 2017-8-8 02:39 PM

They Should Bring back the old saber. I don't care about the added AP buff. all I want is his original Skill Distance which is very useful in Clashes and poking. now, he's just meh.
now with high mana cost skills and  low distance 1st skill and triple sweep, he can't keep spamming 1st skill around blindly just to "UN-invisible" nat.  

the problem is that the devs are treating saber as a 'fighter' hero and not an 'assassin' . assassins should have many escape mechanisms but low durability with skills that can go into clash and deal burst damage and go out as fast as he can.

I'm really curious as to why they had to nerf saber over and over again. he wasn't OP, he wasn't underpowered as well. he was okay. and compared to other assassins he's not that very threatening, well.. he can be when used right, but again it takes a lot of practice. as a saber main, it's so sad to see ML treat the hero as an unwanted child.
Post time 2017-8-8 02:40 PM | Show all posts
#MakeSaberGreatAgain
 Author| Post time 2017-8-8 02:47 PM | Show all posts
Same feeling bro! Im a main Saber when i started with 75% WR Top 25 Global until MMR Reset and 300 Stars. So I have the right to say Saber is now a rubbish assassin hero. I stopped using him.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-23 01:08 AM GMT+8