Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 4388|Reply: 26
Collapse the left

[Poll] Mobile Legends Rank Star-System

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-7 08:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Hello, I believe the rank-up system is not smart. Getting to legend is too easy and takes barely any effort. There are more than 80% of players who are in ranks that they don't belong in. Mobile Legends should put more emphasis on each rank, for example, Legend should be emphasized to "top players" and not to players with 45% win rate. If you ever have played League of Legends, the rank system is perfect. The rank system in Mobile Legends should be changed to point system, ranging from 0 to 100 points. For example, you should get 10 points per win, and lose 20~30 for a loss. Once you reach 100 points, you should win 2/3 or 3/5 of rank games to reach the next division. What do you guys think about this rank system?
Single Polls , Show Result after voted, Total 163 Users voted
  (This Poll is open, your vote is visible)
Post time 2017-8-7 08:29 AM | Show all posts
I completely agree.
Post time 2017-8-7 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Not clear on your recomended LOL rank system. I dont see any need for unnecessary change.  Though i prefer DOTA 2 mmr ranking system. In DOTA 2, it is more punishing for high rank players if they lose and more rewarding for low rank player if they win.
Post time 2017-8-7 09:17 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im noob with 40% wr i like the star system because i love grinding star and compare with my friend and family.
Post time 2017-8-7 09:29 AM | Show all posts
Current system is ok for me, what I don't really like is the Local Server's GL ranking. Some servers require you to have 200+ stars to reach GL some even only need 1 star.
Post time 2017-8-7 11:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's never made much sense to me, why people place soo much emphasis on "Rank". It means nothing. I consider myself much better than most people I've played (so far) high rank.. BUT that is my team not just me. When I go on alone it's a completely different issue trying.to help my team who, at times, clearly dont know what they're doing). See https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=29183&extra=
Post time 2017-8-7 12:05 PM | Show all posts
first of all.. does everybody here has their mindset about ranked to be the best?? well if thats what it is.. you are all aware about the ranking system.. but if you are only for the season prize ( BP, skin, ticket) or the borders ( blue gold for legend, red gold for GL) .. all you need to do is to have at least master tier in ranked ( least tier to get the skin).. people nowadays take more seriously about the ranked game.. yeah yeah it give us popularity and more guts to see every body and say.. " hey! I HAVE A HIGH RANKED NOW!".. i just want to say that.. after all this suggestion about ranked.. and all the other suggestions will be made.. please think about what you really want.. fame?? stars?? high tier?? whatever it is.. everybody must be happy.. dont let this game give you stress or something (admit it stress in your game or having a bad games with noob teammate drive you to all this suggestion threads).. many threads here in this forum tells about ranked having bad teammates and whatsoever... try to have  new perspective.. aside from competition.. competition is good but it sometimes you need to think if it is worth it..

for me all i want are the prizes and borders.. i stopped playing ranked at GL 1 star now ( i was a solo gamer)..
i only play for fun...

i know someone out there have the same mindset to me..

thats all.. about this thread.. i prefer the star system being implemented now..

:)
Post time 2017-8-7 03:40 PM | Show all posts
i have a mindset like that of omniibon. I aim for grandmaster first for the rewards (usually grind with friends) Then after that I just dont care about my rank at all. I just enjoy the game.
Post time 2017-8-7 04:33 PM | Show all posts
i actually stopped at master, yea i am noob, i feel stress when play rank game, so i got 400+ classic match and only 50 match for rank( for the skin of coz)  @@
Post time 2017-8-8 01:34 AM | Show all posts
Edited by redose at 2017-8-8 01:36 AM

i play for "fun"... and a "bit of challange"..
thats why i prefer ranked match than classic match~
me and my friend started this game together, we are the type of player who wants to be the very best. in previous season we aim for Grandmaster tier. in this season we are aiming for epic tier and the next season we will aim for something higher,,, legend tier

star system is good enough in my opinion.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-12-18 08:52 PM GMT+8