Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1982|Reply: 46
Collapse the left

[Poll] Does Ruby need buffs?

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-8-6 10:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
I haven't been spotting too much Ruby players at all anymore. She was very popular during S3 but now why did she plop? Does she need buffs?
Single Polls , Show Result after voted, Total 125 Users voted

Post time 2017-8-6 12:52 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i used to main ruby. dev should buff her offensive cause she is the weakest among fighter class or just change her class to tank/support and buff her defensive... but who am i complaint, amirite?
Post time 2017-8-6 01:34 PM | Show all posts
YES TOTALLY BUFF HER
Post time 2017-8-6 01:46 PM | Show all posts
AMwrecker replied at 2017-8-6 12:52 PM
i used to main ruby. dev should buff her offensive cause she is the weakest among fighter class or j ...

Yeah..the best way to buff ruby. Since this hero always plays support role
 Author| Post time 2017-8-6 02:02 PM | Show all posts
AMwrecker replied at 2017-8-6 12:52 PM
i used to main ruby. dev should buff her offensive cause she is the weakest among fighter class or j ...

I also think they should increase her lifesteal to 130%. 115% is not doing it for her at all and this will greatly differentiate her from using Bloodlust VS using Haas Claw because it is very close when just having just one of those items.
Post time 2017-8-6 09:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I also used to be a Ruby main but it seems that you must have a tank build to use her. She has low damage and an average durability. She has to jump to the enemy team because of her skills that's why she's very vulnerable. If you're referring to in-game buffs, I do think that you should buff her but in terms of skills adjustment and stuff she should definitely be buffed.
Post time 2017-8-6 10:32 PM | Show all posts
need more cool down
Post time 2017-8-6 10:53 PM | Show all posts
          yes
Post time 2017-8-7 12:06 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i didnt expect anyone would agree with me, you guys are awesome.... dev should really consider buff her that way we can see her more in game rather than being waste in a background. p.s she have the best and unique model in game, dont waste that dev.
Post time 2017-8-7 12:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It's already thousands time thread like this but still no change to Ruby :/
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-23 01:16 AM GMT+8