Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2633|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

WHY NERFED TIGREAL SO MUCH?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-26 01:14 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
HELLO BULLSHIT DEVELOPERS! IT'S FUCKING ANNOYING WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO TIGREAL. HE IS NO LONGER USEFUL THE SAME WAY HE USED TO BE. F**K YOU ALL. THANK YOU.

CASTING OF ULTIMATE IS VERY HARD NOW BECAUSE OF THE "CASTING DELAY AND ANIMATION" YOU'VE ADDED. WELL DONE. I'M NOT GOING TO PURCHASE ANY DIAMONDS FROM NOW ON. BECAUSE YOU MAKE THE HERO AS A JOKE AFTER RELEASING EXPENSIVE SKIN. HE'S NO LONGER TOUGH AS WHAT HE HAS USED TO BE. WELL DONE. WHY NOT NERFED ALL HEROES? BULLSHIT!!
Post time 2017-7-27 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Avant7 replied at 2017-7-26 11:59 PM
I agree. I've always always always feared his CC when played correctly. Now i feel he's a joke.

His Ult is a big joke right now, enemies will just walk away as soon as they see him prep for it.
It's only effective during team clash where everyone is bz killing each other then suddenly Tiggy pull everyone in 1 spot.
Post time 2017-7-27 12:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its fair.. now all the tanks ulti need to be used precisely not just throwing it up.. think about lolita whom her cc was easily dodge since the first time because of 2 seconds delay when casting.. so its fair now that all tanks need a precise skill to cast their cc..
Post time 2017-7-26 01:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
He is nerfed partially because he is picked all the time and other tanks have no chance to compete against him. Basically, he is too powerful.
Post time 2017-7-26 02:07 PM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-7-26 01:33
He is nerfed partially because he is picked all the time and other tanks have no chance to compete a ...

yea i agree...
but i think the delay animation is just too long :/
i dont mind having an alert before his ultimate...

devs should reduce his delay i guess...
just slightly,not too much too..
at least he's playable
Post time 2017-7-26 07:41 PM | Show all posts
I think it's better to bring the old ult. In this era of Karrie and Assassins, I want a tank that will be feared! :D

Comments

Well said my boy  Post time 2017-7-26 08:48 PM
Post time 2017-7-26 08:47 PM | Show all posts
Sharkboy replied at 2017-7-26 19:41
I think it's better to bring the old ult. In this era of Karrie and Assassins, I want a tank that wi ...

Lel this one is so funny, Your right in this world we need a Powerful tank hahaha
Post time 2017-7-26 11:59 PM | Show all posts
I agree. I've always always always feared his CC when played correctly. Now i feel he's a joke.
Post time 2017-7-27 03:58 PM | Show all posts
The current Tigreal separates the TRASH players from the really good ones and this has been a very good move from the developers.  The tank meta has changed.  It's refreshing to see other tanks rise.  You salty complainers who cry out with every change done to your favorite overpowered hero should really grow up.  I still see a lot of Tigreal compared to other tanks though not as much as before.

THE DEVS HAVE DONE A MAGNIFICENT JOB.
Post time 2017-7-27 04:44 PM | Show all posts
somemore the delay in releasing his ulti haf a huge affect on him
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-19 10:56 AM GMT+8