Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6261|Reply: 62
Collapse the left

[Poll] Feedback of Gatotkaca (Is he OP or just right ?)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-19 10:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Finally, the update of V1.98 is live and Gatotkaca is here

Have you tried Gatotkaca yet?

He got cool ultimate skill, right ?

Anyway, most of Mobile Legend: Bang Bang player is excited to see Gatotkaca in the game,

And most of people said "he was OP"

If you have tried him, are you agree with most of people comment that he was OP ?

Please share your thought in the comment below

Thanks!

Single Polls, Total 104 Users voted

Poll is finished

20.19% (21)
65.38% (68)
14.42% (15)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2017-7-19 11:14 PM | Show all posts
Vexana and Roger were said to be OP when they came out, it turns out they're just fine as it is.
Except Karrie, that girl is the new Moskov. Her True Damage is just OP.

Regarding Gatotkaca, we need time to determine if he's OP.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-7-19 11:16 PM | Show all posts
goarweam replied at 2017-7-19 23:14
Vexana and Roger were said to be OP when they came out, it turns out they're just fine as it is.
Exc ...

Yeah,

IMO

But for now as V1.98, i don't see why they call Gatotkaca was OP,
I think he was fine, even Karrie was more OP than him

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-19 11:18 PM | Show all posts
From hes kit seen and what he should be doing (tanking) i dont think it completley fits him i would say that he is in a adkward position. Like he is really good at doing damage, but hes kit doesnt seem to be really tanky or giving him any tanky abbillities only the one with that people will damage their selves when hitting him. Besides that i would call him 100% off tank. So in my opinion hes role should at least be fighter or somthing

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2017-7-19 11:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Tierch at 2017-7-19 23:28
IZxCOLD replied at 2017-7-19 23:18
From hes kit seen and what he should be doing (tanking) i dont think it completley fits him i would  ...

Completely Agreed,

He was unfit in Tank Role, well he's got high basic HP but that doesn't make hero called Tank

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-19 11:25 PM | Show all posts
Tierch replied at 2017-7-19 23:21
Completely Agreed,

He was unfit in Tank Role, well he's got high basic HP but that doesn't make h ...

I think his 2nd skill makes him "tanky" the way it draws the attention of enemy heroes on him, providing his teammates time to kill the enemy team while they're attacking him.

Comments

Passive + 2nd Skill = TANK TIME hahahaha!!!  Post time 2017-7-20 10:23 AM
LOL i forgot about his second skill, thank you for reminding me then :)  Post time 2017-7-19 11:27 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 01:35 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It just came out today so it's too early to judge whether it's op or not until we knows how to play him and counter him.

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 01:39 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Well I encountered players playing gatotkaca and still they lose with my freya (I LOVE THE ANIMATION OF FREYA NOW WITH HER ULTI) maybe we need still more time to have a great player for gatotkaca, and i want to buy him too but im still getting some experience fighting with him

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 01:41 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The skill taking toooooo long tooooooo casssttttt zzzzzzzz.....

Use magic Report

Post time 2017-7-20 03:39 AM | Show all posts
Edited by DPloi at 2017-7-20 03:43

Ok I can only assume that the ones saying to buff him are using AP GK and not an actual tank. AP tank has never been good for any magic tank, except Lolita but it depends on their aim. He is just right though I love to counter him with Balmond.
Balmond SS > GK SS
Non-tank main expectations are so high they expect him to be super strong as a damage dealer but they have to face the reality of the actual patch on the live servers. My brother bought him and even he says his AP build is whack. I'll still buy him because I'm a tank/support main and I would suggest anyone planning to buy him with BP to think about what role they can actually do and not buy based on videos.Also Mages are hard counters for him but the thing that makes him counter back is the SS which forces Basic attack instead of spells. I'd suggest Athena's and Cursed Helm for him based on his passive.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-24 04:06 AM GMT+8