Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1276|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Complaint] What happened to Tigrael's ultimate?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-17 02:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What happened to Tigrael's ultimate? It takes so long to cast it. I am happy to stun just one.

Post time 2017-7-17 03:04 PM | Show all posts
now you know that.. its time to think of a better strategy when to execute the skill in good situation.. as you can remember.. tigreal's ult wont let anybody to flicker..too fast to react.. sure stun though.. but now.. i think its not that slow.. with proper timing.. tigreal's ult is still devastating... again.. its your job to execute the skill in good timing.. beside complaining here.. how about try to master his new adjustment first?.. just saying.. :)
Post time 2017-7-17 03:02 PM | Show all posts
Tigreal's ult got nerfed few patches ago, part of the nerf is the delay.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-17 03:18 PM | Show all posts
I didn't play Tigrael in a while, and I was shocked to see how badly nerfed his ultimate is.  I agree that it was ridiculous to have it instant (as was before), but the delay now is way too long.

Skill 2, followed by ultimate works, but it is so easy to interrupt it.
Post time 2017-7-17 03:37 PM | Show all posts
His ultimate also will have a warning indicator in the next patch, nerf or not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xihzlgPckV0
Post time 2017-7-17 03:40 PM | Show all posts
bc0 replied at 2017-7-17 15:18
I didn't play Tigrael in a while, and I was shocked to see how badly nerfed his ultimate is.  I agre ...

His skill 2 i think will be nerfed or got nerfed as there are instances that I can't drag/push the enemy
Post time 2017-7-17 03:52 PM | Show all posts
It seems that Tigreal CC are OP before nerf. He can just flicker in and CC the whole team of enemy, rendering them useless for almost 2 seconds.

Now this animation is giving them a bit chance to run for it before they get CC-ed and slew.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-19 10:24 AM GMT+8