Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1142|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

Tigreal bugged

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-15 04:54 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
There is problem with Tigreal. After update something is wrong with his tanking ability. Before i used to dive in and no problems. Now i cannot even go vs 2 cause i die really fast. Played with Franko and no problem to survive vs 3...but tigreal clearly messed up. And im using level 24 tanking set emblems and gear for durability. Please someone have a look into it. He was my favorite hero but now its really dumb.
Post time 2017-7-15 07:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yes. They secretly nerfed tigreal. Even his ultimate range and casting time was changed. So it is now easy to dodge his ultimate. These idiot developers nerfed him. I bought his latest skin and I regret it. Fuck you devs!*
Post time 2017-7-15 09:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
the problem is his ss can be easily interrupted now, unlike before.
Post time 2017-7-15 12:24 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I hope Tigreal's ultimate ability can have a faster cooldown reduction if it does not hit any enemies. It makes you feel stupid when you jump in to confront the enemy and ult but enemies have already gone out of range.
Post time 2017-7-15 01:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
When u said "gear for durability" did u actually understand how to build and play as a tank? Because it makes no sense if u just build hp and armor while facing 2 mages, or with no ones backing up for damage support
Post time 2017-7-15 01:52 PM | Show all posts
You just need to time your engagement to the enemy and not go in blindly :victory:
Post time 2017-7-15 02:00 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
TheVerdict replied at 2017-7-15 04:28
Yes. They secretly nerfed tigreal. Even his ultimate range and casting time was changed. So it is no ...

They did not secretly nerf tigreal, it was written in the patch notes that his ultimate will have a slight delay, but the range will be increased.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-19 09:26 AM GMT+8