Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1197|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

Please rework Minotaur skills

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-14 09:26 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
May i suggest to rework some of minotaur skill to make him a better tank
1st skill. Ok.

2nd skill : make the heal % instead of fix amount to be effective in late game.

Ultima : instant rage mode after casting the skill

Passive skill : rage mode will be triggered when he cast ultima.
Post time 2017-7-14 10:36 AM | Show all posts
Hmm I don't agree with his Ultimate, this is one of the best CC in this game, and making it available everytime you click the ultimate will make it OP as Mino can easily spam this.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-14 11:33 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Casting ultima here will triggered the reserved rage gauge. How about that sir? By the way sir, what's your opinion on my 2nd skill of mino?
Post time 2017-7-14 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Nickorn replied at 2017-7-14 11:33
Casting ultima here will triggered the reserved rage gauge. How about that sir? By the way sir, what ...

I don't mind the 2nd skill if it will be based on %

I feel like the needed buff on Mino will be to increase the Rage accumulation speed.
Post time 2017-7-14 02:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I don't mind the 2nd skill but the ultimate skill would be too op. I have an idea. How about you can store rage mode and press a button to release it?
Post time 2017-7-14 07:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Moomoomoomoo replied at 2017-7-14 14:06
I don't mind the 2nd skill but the ultimate skill would be too op. I have an idea. How about you can ...

Good idea :D so rage wont be wasted. Ugh. I recently broke my phone. Cant play for over a week now. :(
Post time 2017-7-14 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Well, mino i good as is now. Dont think he need a buff or rework. Hav play with him alot & i hav never seen someone can single handed me. Normally it need 3-4 player to take me down.
Maybe if it just a bit of buff like his 2nd skill can accumulate rage might be good.
As mino is one of some hero i master, i dont mind make him stronger, but it also a double edge sword if im facing mino.
Post time 2017-8-21 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by superusercrysis at 2017-8-21 03:56 PM

Can consider these few options:
1) reduce the rage mode cd time?
2) allow minotaur to gain abit rage by hitting/getting hit/kill assist/kills during rage mode (slow down the rage dropping speed)
3) in rage mode 2nd skill can stun/disable surrounding enemies (which means the superarmor is useless? maybe not ...it is still useful if marksmen/mage is not within range of the roar)
4) increase physical defense and magic defense as the rage increases
5) change the 2nd skill to heal by percentage% (mentioned earlier)
6) reduce 2nd skill cd (read it somewhere)
7) 2nd skill remove debuff/slow/freeze?
8) rage level (like super saiyan? like Rajang in Monster Hunter?)

Post time 2017-8-22 06:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
    Yes heal weak compared to others 3         Rafaela Estes e Bane
Post time 2017-8-24 05:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
The 2nd skill is just too plain. If I may suggest, add in armor and magic resistance to the heal. Increase AoE of his 1st skill. Ultimate ia fine but passive is a problem, but I have a suggestion: His Rage mode will accumulate for every time he uses an ability. When full, the only way to activate the Rage, is through the use of his ultimate OR when his hp drops below n%. I suggest this as his  passive is terrible on activatiom at the moment
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 05:45 PM GMT+8