Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 2467|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Query] Franco hooks

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-13 02:17 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So was franco nerfed this update? I thought he was buffed but hooks that normally land seem to just go through the hero. Maybe this is a bug but franco is waaay harder to use now than before.
Post time 2017-7-13 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Franco's Hook was buffed, but the hitbox of the heroes was also decreased.
Post time 2017-7-13 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Hi Bnzz,
       Yes, Franco got buffed in the latest update (please see details below), If you believed that there is a bug on Franco's Hook, Please feel free to post a vid or a screenshot with your details : ID NUMBER, SERVER, Date and Time of Incident Device your using, and Game Version as well, So that it can be forwarded to our dev team.

Franco
lron Hook: Hit radius increased from 0.25 to 0.37

Thanks!
Post time 2017-7-13 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Felt the same as author.... my friend was Global top 10 Franco and he also mentioned that after the patch , his hook% decreased significantly....
Post time 2017-7-13 10:13 AM | Show all posts
I also experienced the same; like the hook went through the enemies heroes sometime. Also when the hook reaches the enemies hero, the hook didn't pull.
Post time 2017-7-13 10:32 AM | Show all posts
As a Franco main, this is true I've been called noob recently as i can't hook my enemies and it's hard to explain to them that my hook just pass through the enemies
Post time 2017-7-13 11:14 AM | Show all posts
someone need to refer this thread to Franco developer! bring back the good old ones... =D
Post time 2017-7-13 12:02 PM | Show all posts
:'(:'( Same Here .. i hate it when my team saw Franco Hooking but it just went through enemies body .. :funk::funk:
uuggh !!! :@:@:@:@:@:@
Post time 2017-7-13 12:17 PM | Show all posts
I'm at work right now, will try to put the screenshot/vid of the bug here if nobody had done so as it's needed by the dev team.
Post time 2017-7-13 01:06 PM | Show all posts
hope you fix it soon, this is the only thing that make franco very usefull in team fights
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-2 03:29 PM GMT+8