Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2419|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] WHY diamond more expensive IN € than $

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-12 04:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1€ = 1.147$
10.99€ = 12.53$

500 diamonds cost 10.99€ in eu
500 diamonds cost 10.76$ in us
~16% more expensive in EU for diamond

"Fair Moba" :(

Related threads

Post time 2017-7-12 05:02 PM | Show all posts
Those prizes are usually change by the place the stuffs are sold.
Which is Play Store/App Store.
The game server won't change those :)
Post time 2017-7-12 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Currency conversion are done on the Google/Apple store, please see their statement below:

Exchange rates
Google uses the exchange rate at the time the order is placed to convert sales processed in the buyer's currency to the currency of your Google account.

This rate updates throughout the day, and conversion occurs each time an order is charged. You'll see the exchange rate in your order receipt for each app.
Post time 2017-7-12 08:48 PM | Show all posts
I know that line from Play Store and I also know that prices never changed for me. It's been like this forever. It's pretty lame and I also find it a bit embarassing how companies (google certainly isn't the only one doing this) keep lying into the customers face about it, but at this point I spend so little on gaming I can just deal with it.

(๑・ω-)~♥” Consider it a merciful donation, from glorious, uncut euro-peen. We're just that generous!

Comments

It has something to do with the conversion of money. Even on Steam the prices are typically higher when you use Euros compared to SEA currency, etc.  Post time 2017-7-12 09:11 PM
Post time 2017-7-12 09:33 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I understand that. I also undertand that users from certain countries might need to pay more because taxes, or service fees or something. It's just that this typical response á la "price changes over the day" just doesn't really happen; prices always remain the same. The last time I saw prices changing was when I made a transaction/paypal payment to companies. Google Play Store seems to just milk the wealthy countries.

Come to think of it: I wonder how much users from oil supplier states need to pay here (then again the game is probably to sexy for any of these countries).
Post time 2017-7-12 10:29 PM | Show all posts
LOL which oil supplying countries are you thinking of?
The sheiks in Saudi Arabia certainly won't think this game is too sexy!  (:
 Author| Post time 2017-7-12 10:45 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thanks for all your reply , but im 100% sure that in januar i bought 500 for 9.99€ , now its 10% more expensive that before for no reason
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-6 01:00 AM GMT+8