Register now.
Author: Felixfongusen
Collapse the left

[Share] AFK AND FEEDER PLAYER

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-12 06:03 PM | Show all posts
Edited by uMons at 2017-7-12 18:05
Felixfongusen replied at 2017-7-12 17:34
Maybe you need to see the screenshot that i posted.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AT THAT FEEDER PLAYER ...

MLBB has always been taking action.
The moment you tap the report button, the report will be immediately sent to to MLBB and be evaluated.
Players who was reported will receive email and the punishment for the negative players will be applied to him/her.

You will not be seeing those players again for they'll not be able to play rank, unless they've reduce their negative play and reached back to your rank.

As for other players, everyday there are new players registering new accounts, and new players reaching their rank. MLBB cannot stop negative players wholly 100%, that is why MLBB need the players' help to keep reporting any negative players so others can enjoy their game

Try reading this for more infos http://hayabusa-review.blogspot. ... ter-feeder-afk.html

And regarding for finding friends/team to play, try checking out this link http://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=forumdisplay&fid=50
Post time 2017-7-12 10:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by freakybs at 2017-7-12 22:09

http://imgur.com/gallery/DtIE0

I played a Ranked game and there's this Nana player who is childish af, first insisted on playing top lane, then when he could not get the blue buff he started cursing at the teammates and decided to stay at base. What's worst is we have another AFK player in the game, so it's like 3v5. Afterwards the Nana go into team fights to feed opponent. Upon looking up his account, he purposely lost the match because he had protection point. IN A FREAKING RANK GAME. These kind of players are seriously immature and need to punished harshly.

I have never seen an update on a report of afk or negative gameplay telling me they have been punished accordingly, and even if they are, how are they punished? PLease give us some clarity. The devs keep saying they are trying to improve the gaming experience, but has the game grown so big all you guys are thinking about is to make the game more unique by changing the interface, nerf marksman, buff mages, and keep coming up with new heroes???
Post time 2017-7-12 10:49 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Uninstall ur game and dont install again. I hope this work to you
 Author| Post time 2017-7-14 05:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
uMons replied at 2017-7-12 18:03
MLBB has always been taking action.
The moment you tap the report button, the report will be immedi ...

Hello , see this okay , dont blind.

YOU SEE THE FEEDER ?
7 OF 10 GAMES ALWAYS HAS FEEDER

YOU SEE THAT DUDE ?
YOU ARE TALKING TOO MUCH
IMG_1272.PNG
IMG_1271.PNG
Post time 2017-7-14 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Felixfongusen replied at 2017-7-14 17:06
Hello , see this okay , dont blind.

YOU SEE THE FEEDER ?

Hello Felixfongusen,

Yes, we have seen the screenshot that you've posted. We as moderators can only provide and submit information for what our players ask for.
We provide necessary information as to what our players need to be able to assist them.

For AFKers or negative players, there are no MOBA games or any online games that does not have any AFKers or negative players.

And, it would be better if you can please suggest us a new report/banning system/s regarding for bad players like what you've posted so that AFKers/Feeders like the ones you've posted will not be seen by you again in a new thread

There are some few players who have posted their suggestion for banning AFKers/Feeders
You can check here http://forum.mobilelegends.com/f ... mp;extra=#pid170048 for one of the examples

And please sir, refrain from using any abusive words in your post
Please take a look at this link for more information regarding for the forum rules
http://forum.mobilelegends.com/f ... light=forum%2Brules
Post time 2017-7-14 05:44 PM | Show all posts
How about this: reduce their credit so much that next match they can't play ranked. They have to play at least one clasic or other, before returning to ranked.

This is only for AFK.

-----

For feeders, it is difficult. Many times, people call me noob and names for pushing towers and not joining team fights. And if other team is really good, then I die many times - but not feeding on purpose.
Post time 2017-7-14 06:48 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-7-16 10:25

Hey *****. how to report AFk ? How long banned for afk ?if AFK got banned. Why many people AFK ? LOOK GUYS PLEASE LOOK ! DONT PLAY WITH UR FRIENDS. GO SOLO IN CLASSIC . Many afk there no5 afraid to get banned. I always report afk. But next battle i see my team afk again. ****** shit maan. Please looookk. Use your eye. So many afk not afraid to get banned.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-16 01:51 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
General replied at 2017-7-14 18:48
Hey IDIOT. how to report AFk ? How long banned for afk ?if AFK got banned. Why many people AFK ? LOO ...

Yeah the devs only talking , devs cant do what players want.

The devs said that afk and feeder will get punishment , but the fact is 'no' .
Devs only talking too much.

There is so many afk and feeder.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-16 02:07 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
uMons replied at 2017-7-14 17:25
Hello Felixfongusen,

Yes, we have seen the screenshot that you've posted. We as moderators can o ...

You know dota2?
On dota2, the player who get reported too much will get 'low priority' , its mean the player cant play normal(classic on ML) or play ranked match. ( for several times)
Example : If you play ranked match and become feeder and get reported too much, the next day the player cant play normal or ranked again.
Their respond to reported player so fast.

But not like MLBB respond , so fckng slow , or the devs dont care anymore to MLBB players ?

Suggest to moderators ? I think the moderator cant do anything.
Post time 2017-7-16 03:07 AM | Show all posts
Felixfongusen replied at 2017-7-16 02:07
You know dota2?
On dota2, the player who get reported too much will get 'low priority' , its mean  ...

Thank you for the information, sir/madam

As you see MLBB is a growing game as MLBB always do their best to provide players a great gameplay and systems. But as you have said, there are some points that MLBB can't recover on their own and they need players to suggest and help out to improve the system.

For now MLBB banning system is if the player got reported too much they will got their score deducted and if low enough they will not be able to play Rank Game. From there on they will need rebuild their scores until it is enough to be able to join Rank Game again.
Try watching this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqogROyozY0

Please do suggest us a balanced banning system in a new thread. Do describe your idea and share to other players to share their views on it. Other mods will be joining if the suggestion is good enough to be submitted.

One of the suggestion http://forum.mobilelegends.com/f ... mp;extra=#pid170048

As for your information, we are moderators are following the given rules and we do not have the privilege to submit and ban players permanently in instant to MLBB as there are different divisions of team.
We help player like you to get a better gameplay in the future, but we will be needing your help to suggest a new better banning system for MLBB
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-3 07:21 PM GMT+8