Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5087|Reply: 50
Collapse the left

[Share] AFK AND FEEDER PLAYER

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-8 12:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello devs, have you responded to MLBB players report on AFK and FEEDER reasons?
AFK and FEEDER players are getting more.

One by one MLBB players will leave the game and move to another MOBA game.
Are you going to respond MLBB players after they've moved to another MOBA game ?

Post time 2017-7-8 01:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Chris22 at 2017-7-8 13:07

The solution for this problem is simple.. They just have to make the punishment for afk and feeders harsher. People nowadays can leave matches whenever they want because they will ONLY lose 5 credit points for being afk. Are you kidding me? 5 CREDIT POINTS? Thats so Useless..they can easily get those points back.
It would be nice if they would have a very long queue or lose 2 stars if their team loses but if their team somehow manages to win without them, they will lose 1 star.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-8 01:35 PM | Show all posts
Chris22 replied at 2017-7-8 13:06
The solution for this problem is simple.. They just have to make the punishment for afk and feeders  ...

I play rank , try hard for win , keep pushing turret , BUT they FEED ENEMY HARDER.

I dont mind to speak ill of this game , but sometimes afk and feeder player just walk through enemy's turret, let enemy fat , give fast money to enemy.

I think its better if MVP from losing team wont lose star when the match is over with a ' defeat '
Post time 2017-7-8 02:07 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Felixfongusen replied at 2017-7-8 13:35
I play rank , try hard for win , keep pushing turret , BUT they FEED ENEMY HARDER.

I dont mind to ...

Thats what people have been requesting but the developers are like "No, if we do that then everyone would only aim to become the mvp" (they already responded on this request) what they did instead is they give high protection points to those who did well on the game and give low on those who did not do well. Dont get me wrong tho, I also want the idea of not losing star if u become the "mvp of the losing team".. Its just that the devs does not want to do it...

They should probably just make the punishment harsher for afks and negative gameplay.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-8 02:21 PM | Show all posts
Chris22 replied at 2017-7-8 14:07
Thats what people have been requesting but the developers are like "No, if we do that then everyon ...

Thats why everyone will play the best of they can to get mvp, who knows their will lose ? they will keep trying to get mvp , trying the best.

What afk and feeder's punishment ?

They still playing , keep feeding enemy , make their own team lose.

The devs DO LESS , TALK MORE
Post time 2017-7-8 04:31 PM | Show all posts
Hi all,

What idea can you guys suggest that it is fair for the team while AFK will be punished harsher?

Because for the MVP of the enemy team, it would be unfair if people are in the team (like 5 team).
Like for example, we will try to make our AD / AP carry to be fed so they can carry us late game. All kills and gold will be provided to them.
What if they lost? The only one will not be demoted?
If this is applied, a lot of people will rage more if someone steals the kill accidentally because everyone is aiming for that protection.
Post time 2017-7-10 05:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
up for this mostly lost battles are due to inconsiderate afk's!! If anything won't changed, I'll move to another moba.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-10 08:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Thats what people have been requesting but the developers are like "No, if we do that then everyon ...

Maybe you need see this!!!
This match is in the same day !!
IMG_1251.PNG
IMG_1250.PNG
IMG_1255.PNG
 Author| Post time 2017-7-10 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

See this again !!
Open your eyes , watch it carefully
IMG_1244.PNG
IMG_1248.PNG
IMG_1257.PNG
 Author| Post time 2017-7-10 08:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts

See the feeder ? I hope you dont act like nothing happen.

I have the screenshot. I want to prove that i am not bullshit.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-27 02:54 AM GMT+8