Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1183|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

Your view of Tigreal Tanker

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-6 04:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How many of you at the start of early game match Tigreal find him not so good, best def items cost 1k plus gold. But in the mid-afternoon game you find him really good that's you'd all the 1k gold+ def items. Am I right?
Post time 2017-7-6 05:34 PM | Show all posts
Sorry I don't understand, I'm a Tiggy main btw.
Post time 2017-7-6 05:37 PM | Show all posts
Playing Tigreal means that you have to be very dedicated with him if it's about items and golds.
Early game is slow but sure (like you said) :lol
Not much of a problem with his builds/items because all i do are helping my teammates to get kills and defending them :lol:lol
SP Tank Tigreal <
 Author| Post time 2017-7-6 07:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
beklog replied at 2017-7-6 17:34
Sorry I don't understand, I'm a Tiggy main btw.

I mean at the start, you feel squishy easily killed by rush players (opponents). But with constant farming killing creeps,  you will be able to get powerful equipment.
Post time 2017-7-6 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Not a tiggy user but yes he's slow early game but strong as hell once he gets fully geared up. I've seen tigreal single handedly and skillfully overturn what seemed to be a walkover. Best CC tank out there.
Post time 2017-7-6 07:11 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
My view on tigreal is his a mage
Post time 2017-7-6 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im a tigreal main and its fun
Post time 2017-7-6 07:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
im a tigreal main and its fun. the early is a bit difficult, u must get the "push to tower" combo nicely to get a good advantage for early. my build for early just buy 900gold hp boost (forget the item name) and then buy rapid boots. just watch the map, get a good communication. and roam all lane waiting enemy are close enough to tower then BOOM (better give the kill to ur friend, tank dont need gold that much, let the carry gain advantage). just stay at bush and make ur friend be a bait (like playing like a noob so enemy will think s/he can kill him/her. the counter of early tig imo is estes. it sucks when u succeed at pushing to tower but it still can go escape bcoz with his healing. his second skill is suck too make u hard to target him with his slowdown-circle
Post time 2017-7-6 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Tig is one of my main heros. I really enjoy playing him. My opinion is tig is at his best in lane with a mage. He can live some trouble if he has a warrior companion (because of they are melee heros like tigreal) against ranged heros like mages, support heros or rarely adc. Weak against poking in early game. But it think these are not huge problems. Actually i dont live a big problem with tig in any time of game. Most players doesnt attack you even if they see you around. Because they dont wanna spent time that they believe they cant kill. So i can go anywhere i want alone without any rush :). Now lastly, tig is a tank but at the start of game he doesnt have much more  hp than other heros.
Post time 2017-7-6 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Veltix replied at 2017-7-6 19:01
I mean at the start, you feel squishy easily killed by rush players (opponents). But with constant ...

Yes everyone are squishy at first, that's why i build warrior boots for cheap additional armor and Immortality for the my 2nd item, this will immediately makes me a bully at early game.

Comments

+ tank emblem >.< opponents will definitely cri.  Post time 2017-7-6 09:25 PM
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-19 11:06 AM GMT+8