Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 9525|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

Rank History

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-7-4 03:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Good Day my fellow players. i am quite confuse in Ranking at Mobile Legend

The Rules Says:
-Your New Rank per Season will based on your present Rank at the of of Season and it will downgrade after season end.
-Your Season Reward will based on you highest achived Rank for the season and you will recieve you reward immediately after the season

But based on my observation my Present Rank at the end of season 3 goes down to Elite Level but my Highest Rank Achieved was still intact

Does it means that i will still rewarded for this season for GM Level even i dont play Rank Game the whole Season?

#NEWBIEHERE #SORRY :(:(:(

Season 5 Rank

Season 5 Rank

Season 4 Rank

Season 4 Rank

Post time 2017-7-4 03:19 PM | Show all posts
Edited by beklog at 2017-7-4 15:22

Your Highest Rank is the highest rank you achieved regardless of the season.
The Season rewards is based on you Highest rank of that particular Season only.
For Example:
Highest Rank Season 3: Legend
Highest Rank Season 4: Epic
Current Rank Season 4: GM

Highest rank that will appear on my profile: Legend
Season Rewards after Season 4: Will be based on Epic rank
New Rank on Season 5: Based on my current rank as the season ends GM --> Elite

Post time 2017-7-4 03:21 PM | Show all posts
beklog replied at 2017-7-4 15:19
Your Highest Rank is the highest rank you achieved regardless of the season.
The Season rewards is b ...

So no point in playing Ranked after I get Legend?
Post time 2017-7-4 03:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by beklog at 2017-7-4 15:26
FlashS12 replied at 2017-7-4 15:21
So no point in playing Ranked after I get Legend?

In a way Yes, unless you want to push for GL ranks.
To prevent this ML will deduct stars if you're not active in RG:
After entering Legend tier, the system will run a check once every 7 days. If the player has not taken part in a ranked game within 7 days, then a star will be taken away.

I know a couple of friends who only play RG once or twice a week as soon as they reached Legend as it will require them 200+ stars to reach GL, and they're afraid of going back to Epic

Post time 2017-7-4 03:26 PM | Show all posts
beklog replied at 2017-7-4 15:23
In a way Yes, unless you want to push for GL ranks.
I know a couple of friends who stop playing RG  ...

It would be better if it resets the highest rank division as well because then we would need to climb back up there but ok.
Post time 2017-7-4 03:27 PM | Show all posts
FlashS12 replied at 2017-7-4 15:26
It would be better if it resets the highest rank division as well because then we would need to cl ...

Nope, I don't think it's a good idea to reset based on Highest Rank, this will just make the ranking messed up.
As this will make players probably throw-up games as soon as they reached Legend because they don't care abt the ranks anymore and they purposely lowering their ranks to play with their friends.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-4 03:31 PM | Show all posts
For example this scenario currently im in the Elite Rank then I achieved Master Rank but before the end of season i go back to Elite Rank but my Profile Said my Highest Rank is GrandMaster.

Were my Reward based? Master who is not registered as my Highest Achieved Rank for this Season or Grandmaster who are Resisted as my highest Achievd Rank?

Thank You in advance
Post time 2017-7-4 03:32 PM | Show all posts
beklog replied at 2017-7-4 15:27
Nope, I don't think it's a good idea to reset based on Highest Rank, this will just make the ranki ...

Can you specify on "ranking messed up"? If they're able to climb back up then they deserve Legend, but if they're not able to, then they don't deserve Legend at all. As soon as they reached Legend, they can strive for higher and prepare for season reset. Highest rank should be highest rank based on season, not all time.
Post time 2017-7-4 03:38 PM | Show all posts
GeePee24 replied at 2017-7-4 15:31
For example this scenario currently im in the Elite Rank then I achieved Master Rank but before the  ...

Your highest division = rewards based on highest division
Let's say your highest division was Epic, then you get the rewards of the Epic division.
When your season is reseted, you will still get the rewards of the Epic division until you go beyond.
 Author| Post time 2017-7-4 03:47 PM | Show all posts
FlashS12 replied at 2017-7-4 15:38
Your highest division = rewards based on highest division
Let's say your highest division was Epic ...

You mean i will still get the Grandmaster Reward even i stay on Elite Rank for the whole Season 5?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-29 12:49 AM GMT+8