Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 38990|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] LAYLA "The Malafic Gunner" Full Guide V1.00 (Burst Build)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-23 02:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by JDale at 2017-1-23 02:53

WELCOME TO MY LAYLA 1.0 GUIDE
BURST DAMAGE + DURABILITY BUILD

About LAYLA:
Layla? Oh, she's just a chick that has the greatest range in game. Don't underestimate her! She can deal loads chunk of damage in a single second. Try it for yourself. Layla is a marksman and also known as the Malafic Gunner of Mobile Legends!
Difficulty: Average

Attributes:
Movement Speed: 2.4
Physical attack: 118
Magic Power: 0
Armor: 15
Magic Resistance: 10
HP: 2380
Mana: 424
Attack speed: 8.5
Hp Regen: 27
Mana Regen: 14
Basic Attack Crit Rate: 0
Ability Crit Rate: 0
Speciality: Reap

Skills:
Passive: Malefic Gun

Malefic Gun

Malefic Gun
  Description: Basic attacks and abilities will do even more damage to long-range targets, at most increasing from 85% to 130%
Tip: This is important to Layla. Since layla doesn't have any escape/utility skill, she's relying on her range to outrun the enemy. Keeping your range will definitely improve your damage by 80-130%.

1st Skill: Malefic Bomb

Malefic Bomb

Malefic Bomb
Description: Fires a Malefic Energy Bomb forward that will deal 200/240/280/320/360/400 physical damage to the first enemy it hits.
Cooldown: 3.5s | Mana Cost: 40
Tip: This skill is skill shot based. You need to work on improving accuracy to maximize the skill's damage. But wait, thanks to the auto aim feature, you don't have to worry about that if you're a beginner. This skill is Layla's great for poking while keeping distance and great DPS because of its low cooldown.

2nd Skill: Void Projectile

Void Projectile

Void Projectile
Description: Fires an energy ball that explodes at the feed of an enemy target, dealing 170/200/230/260/290/320 physical damage to the target and nearby enemies, also slowing them down by 55%, lasting for 2 seconds. This ability's range will increase with its level.
Cooldown: 7.5s | Mana Cost: 70
Tips: This skill is probably Layla's annoying skill. It can slow an enemy by 55% which is a big deal for melee champions. It is useful for chasing down an enemy or to avoid being chased. This skill is great for poking as well.

ULTIMATE: Destruction Rush

Destruction Rush

Destruction Rush
Description: Fires an energy cannon that deals 500/650/800 physical damage to enemies in front of it. Each upgrade of this skill will raise basic attack distance by 0.4.
Cooldown: 37s | Mana Cost: 130
Tips: Layla's ultimate skill. Very useful for finishing off an enemy. It has the greatest RANGE in game and that what makes LAYLA UNIQUE and overpowered!

SKILL LEVEL SEQUENCE:
Malefic Bomb -> Void Projectile -> Malefic Bomb -> Destruction Rush-> Malefic Bomb
Note: Master Malefic Bomb first, then void projectile. Malefic bomb gives more DPS because of its low CD.

ITEM BUILD: (IN ORDER)

Endless Battle

Endless Battle
Endless Battle (2470 Gold) - +50 Physical Damage, +25 Magic Power, +350HP, +400 mana, +5% MS, +15% Life Steal
(UNIQUE PASSIVE) - Divine Justice: After using this ability, the next basic attack will have an additional 70% physical damage as true damage. This effect has a 2s cooldown.
(UNIQUE PASSIVE)- Chase Fate: When Divine Justice's effect is triggered, it will increase the hero's movement speed by 15%
Tip: I choosed this item as her first item because you have everything you need for Layla. Physical damage, 350HP, 400MANA, Movement speed and life steal. You need extra HP and MANA since Layla is squishy and skill mana dependant.

Scarlet Phantom

Scarlet Phantom
Scarlet Phantom (2120 Gold) - +30 Physical Damage, +40% Attack Speed, +10% Critical Strike Chance
(UNIQUE PASSIVE) - Frenzy: Crit strikes will increase the hero's attack speed by 35% and crit strike rate by 10% lasting for 2 seconds.

Swift Boots

Swift Boots
Swift Boots (710 Gold) - +15 Attack Speed
UNIQUE - +40 Movement Speed

Blade of Destruction

Blade of Destruction
Blade of Destruction (2400 Gold) - +75 Physical Attack, +20% Critical Strike chance
Unique +50% Crit Damage
Unique Passive: Doom - Crit strikes will increase one's physical attack 5% lasting 2 seconds.

Hunter Strike

Hunter Strike
Hunter Strike (2310 Gold) - 100 Physical Damage + 20% CD Reduction.
(UNIQUE PASSIVE) Hunt: Increase MS by 30% after killing a hero lasts for 2 seconds.
Tip: Great for reducing Layla's ultimate cooldown as well as it gives you HUGE 100 physical damage and 30% MS after killing a hero.

Blade of Despair

Blade of Despair
Blade of Despair (3010 Gold) - +130 Physical Damage, +25% Attack Speed, +10% Critical Strike Chance
(UNIQUE PASSIVE) - Despair: Deals an exra 15% to an enemy in any abnormal state (stunner, knocked airborne, transformed, disabled)
Tip: Pairs up with other hero with disables. Great damage item for Layla.

Abilities: Flicker or Assault
Emblems: Physical Emblem Set or Fighter Emblem Set

Check my rank gameplay video that uses this build:

Thanks. I hope you guys like my build.
Feel free to comment any suggestions or questions regarding the build. Please do support me if it works for you!
Goodluck playing LAYLA! ☺
More updates and contents to come!
Post time 2017-1-23 06:04 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I dont reall like endless battle on her, you should keep distance so the HP dont matter too much. U arr not spamming skills rhat much since u are so far in thr back. I would rather go thors string. For AS and crit, its also cheaper. Lifeleech on layla is not so important.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-23 09:26 PM | Show all posts
Lofus replied at 2017-1-23 06:04
I dont reall like endless battle on her, you should keep distance so the HP dont matter too much. U  ...

I understand your point. But based on my experience, a little boost on HP gives an advantage in some situations, giving her a bit chance of survavility against assasins like Saber's ultimate. Also, lifesteal if important to every marksmen I believe. They are mostly squishy and need sustainability to last longer in the battlefield :lol
Post time 2017-1-24 08:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
thanks!!! (^_^)
 Author| Post time 2017-1-24 08:22 PM | Show all posts

Anytime my friend :D
Post time 2017-1-31 05:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Kinda stupid build lol. She won't be doing much without wind chaser and huge damage + atk speed stack. If you're going for low cooldown, migyt as well hog the damn blue buff cause you're the carry. Also, this build is not - IS NOT - amenable for rush jungling to get lots of cash quickly and get equips for maximum damage. You need dmg abd atk speed for that, a willingness to spam ability and knowhow to use regen skill well. You can't do that with this.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-31 07:36 PM | Show all posts
Edited by JDale at 2017-1-31 23:11
Anduin1357 replied at 2017-1-31 17:42
Kinda stupid build lol. She won't be doing much without wind chaser and huge damage + atk speed stac ...

Legit Legendary player here. #1 rule - you don't always get the blue buff. You save them for the mages because they need it the most since they rely on their skills/abilities. If you play high ELO rank games you will understand. But I do respect your opinion. Thanks I might try it out :)
Post time 2017-1-31 08:38 PM | Show all posts
i will try endless battle since layla is about skill spamming and not really on trades unless she is already well fed.
 Author| Post time 2017-1-31 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Legendary replied at 2017-1-31 20:38
i will try endless battle since layla is about skill spamming and not really on trades unless she is ...

Exactly my point right there. Well played!
Post time 2017-3-19 10:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
i like you 2 kill
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 08:15 PM GMT+8