Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 4987|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

How to record Mobile Legends on IOS

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-22 11:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ptolomaea at 2017-1-22 14:54
Hello! Today I'll be teaching you how to record you gameplays on IOS. We all know that IOS has a strict system in which disallow softwares that records their phones because they believe that it might breach phones and stole important information. Other ways to record your phone is to jailbreak it which not all of the people wants to do. However, don't worry I found a safe and legit way to record and broadcast using IOS phones.

Step 1

From your IOS devices, visit this link emu4ios.net and download and install AirShou - tap on it then select install.

Step 2

After download it, you'll get this kind of prompt when you click it "Untrusted Enterprise Developer" so what you need to do is to trust it. (Unless, you have trust issues there won't be a problem)So to do it, go to  Settings > General > Device Management, then search for the AirShou and hit the Trust button.

Step 3

To start a screen recording, open the AirShou app, then sign in or create an account. From there, select the Record option from the main menu, then name your recording and choose your preferred orientation.

Before recording, you will need to select your own device from the AirPlay list (accessible from the Control Center), and make sure that Mirroring is toggled on for it.

To end the recording, either tap on the red banner, or go back to Shou and select Stop. You'll be automatically taken back to the Record screen. Hit the small icon up top to see your recordings.

Select your screen recording, then tap on Open In... to open the video in another application (Vine, iFile, etc.) or to share it via AirDrop or email. You can also save to your Camera Roll.

Credits to IOS Gadgethacks , Nelson Aguilar

Post time 2017-2-7 11:50 AM | Show all posts
Hi hwo safe is this?
 Author| Post time 2017-2-7 07:02 PM | Show all posts

Hello. This is safe, there's no harm using this application. I also use this and so far there's no problems encountered.
Post time 2017-2-9 02:25 PM | Show all posts
Good job! Ptolomaea, thanks!
Post time 2017-2-10 01:07 AM | Show all posts
hi this screen recoder work on IOS 10.2?? i tried to use it but i decided to delete on my iphone because the i stack on loading screen:(
 Author| Post time 2017-2-10 08:27 PM | Show all posts
Kyulandz replied at 2017-2-10 01:07
hi this screen recoder work on IOS 10.2?? i tried to use it but i decided to delete on my iphone bec ...

Hello! To be honest, I still haven't tried it on IOS 10.2 because I didn't do an update on my IOS device. We all know that Apple is strict and keep on patching applications that isn't registered in their AppStore. However, aside from that, have you followed the instructions above carefully?
Post time 2017-2-16 08:49 PM | Show all posts
thank you very much! I used an airserver to record my game in win10, now this will come in handy
Post time 2017-2-17 04:01 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
It says, “Cannot install at this moment.”
 Author| Post time 2017-2-17 05:41 PM | Show all posts
DynamoX replied at 2017-2-17 16:01
It says, “Cannot install at this moment.”

Hello. Have you followed the instructions correctly? Because that's the common error if you've missed a step.
Post time 2017-2-24 04:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hallo can i put ads on my youtube videos ?? I have a grman YOUTUBE channel [@win Gaming]
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-8 12:54 PM GMT+8