Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Sophiayang
Collapse the left

[MSC - Singapore Station] MSC Five Nations Invitational All Squads Info(Singapore)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-16 11:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
We took the effort to form a new squad after spending diamonds. I am sure there are teams like mine out there? Without getting a proper explanation to why the money is not worth spending in the end.
Post time 2017-6-17 12:21 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
er hello,i'm from BãTeriKõng™ squad from indonesia,but why we are place at the singapore tournament? Can you do something about it?
Post time 2017-6-17 12:22 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
asap please
Post time 2017-6-17 08:57 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Its funny how MLBB official claim that SG do not have enough ppl registering for this event. I am pretty much sure alot of us got left out because alot of Pinoy grp are posting as SG. Its abit unfair isnt it. We spend diamonds just like they did and by them doing so, they are taking our rights to particiate. We are so dissapointed. Please do something and revise yur policy asap. We would want an answer. Thanks.
Post time 2017-6-17 09:06 AM | Show all posts
Hi, Would the developers or any community head please do come out with the reasons why some players from the Singapore side is not able to get their teams in even with the post on lack of players. I guess with the rejection of the applications Moonton or whichever company handling this forum should be able to know why the applications are rejected. We all hope to get some clarification soon so as not to disappoint the Singapore Mobile Legends community. We hope you understand that these players have spent money on your game so at least some reply will be good.

You can pm me if the reasons cannot be disclosed. I used to be a developer and done the community side for a Mobile game so I do know some of the difficulties. Just hope the community head of this forum could come out to say something. Thank you.

Regards,
Singapore Mobile Legends community rep.
Post time 2017-6-17 04:16 PM | Show all posts
Hi guys,

My squad was unfortunately left out of the tournament as well. I believe there are more than enough squad to fill up the 128 slots. However due to this being the first time, instructions were not clear and hence many submitted incomplete form and they were left out.
Every registration is a registration therefore going forward, i hope we can find a better way to register the players.
In addition, i hope the dev can organise a qualification round to get their Top 64, instead of randomly choosing 64 teams.
Please let me know if i can be of any help, would love to do that!
Post time 2017-6-17 07:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Why not we ban together to have our own tournament? Since we have been left out.
Post time 2017-6-17 07:26 PM | Show all posts
ClodyAlmighty replied at 2017-6-17 19:10
Why not we ban together to have our own tournament? Since we have been left out.

Cut the admins/mods a little slack bro. I believe more tournaments will be coming up in the near future and they will definitely improve the way the tournament is being organised.
Post time 2017-6-17 07:52 PM | Show all posts
ayamgoreng_ replied at 2017-6-16 22:35
er hello i'm from AyamSquad and im up against ZamboDeathSquad. I added the leader of the squad but h ...

UPDATE

added him as a friend but his flag is still not from sg and still no reply from "Sy Ptolomaea" , the mod for Mobile Legends.
Post time 2017-6-19 11:29 AM | Show all posts
Bunbun33 replied at 2017-6-17 19:26
Cut the admins/mods a little slack bro. I believe more tournaments will be coming up in the near f ...

No problem. But at least have an announcement or something right? Now some players are just kept in the dark...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-7-26 09:07 AM GMT+8