Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 15939|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[MSC - Singapore Station] First [Mobile Legends] Five Nations Invitational Registration Start

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-13 08:05 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
EN.jpg
First [Mobile Legends]
Five Nations Invitational RegistrationStart
Millions of Diamonds Are Waiting!

There is a war in the Land of Dawn. The songof death and life is all around the battlefield.
2017 Mobile Legends Southeast Asia Cup -Five Nations Invitational Registration has begun.
Fight for the most powerful squad and winmillions of diamonds!

Mass Selection Rewards
Winning Squad: 50,000 Diamonds each member
2nd Place: 30,000 Diamonds each member
3rd & 4th Place: 15,000 Diamonds eachmember
5th-8th Place: 10,000 Diamonds each member

In the mass selection, you have to defeatall your enemies until you are on the top of your nation. Then you willrepresent your nation to fight against other nations in front of millions ofplayers!
Fight to win the ultimate rewards of tensof thousands of Dollars!

Registration Rules:
1. Squad leader submits member information by the format of “Nation + Squad Name +Squad Leader ID + Squad Member ID + Contact Info (Facebook Link/Email) tocomplete the registration.
2. The basicunit is a Squad. Squad leader has to register for the team via registrationlink. Each squad must have 5 regular members and 1 substitute member.
3. All participants must use the samenation flag of his/her nation. (For example, Malaysia participants must use Malaysia nation flag. Failure to abide bythis rule results in immediate disqualification. All participants are obligedto supervise each other.

>>Registration Link:

1200x628-en.jpg
Post time 2017-6-14 02:58 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hi um I realised you guys had a sudden change in the rules. Last time, the rules clearly stated that members only needed to have the same country flag in order to compete. But now, you added this random extra line out of nowhere saying that players have to be residents of the country they are representing. So me and my team have trained hard for 5 days straight and after reading this line, we were very heartbroken. So if I am Singaporean, my marksman is Singaporean, but the rest aren't Singaporean, but we have the same Singapore flag, does this mean we can't compete?
Post time 2017-6-14 09:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
WarZ id:100897
Post time 2017-6-14 11:18 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
sino Maya Yong lalabas na bagong hero
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-5 04:20 PM GMT+8