Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 6091|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Aurora Hero Guide and Tips

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-13 12:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by kyreiseiten at 2017-6-23 12:27

Cover.jpg
Introduction:

Aurora is a mage hero that specialty in crowd control and burst damage. Aurora have 2 AOE skill and her skill can do massive damage. Aurora don't have any stun skill but her skill can cause slow effect and with passive skill, she can freeze any target hit by skill. Aurora is very depend on skill to do massive damage, therefore CDR and mana is very important for playing Aurora. If you like to play mage that do massive damage, it is high recommend to buy this hero.

PRO:
Easy to learn and control
High damage skill
Freeze multiple enemie from range
Skill with slow enemy buff
Great AOE skill

CON:
Fragile because low HP
Low basic attack
Low mobility

Skill Analysis:

Passive Skill : Pride of Ice

Skill Passive.jpg

There is bar with 4 unit showing at hero. Every time Aurora cast a skill, a unit will be filled by frost energy. When the bar is full, it will turn red color, skill icon turn to purple color, and Aurora hand added blue color circle. This means the next skill casted will cause extra magic damage and freeze the target awhile. After that, the bar return empty. This passive skill work deadly with any Aurora skill especially Aurora ultimate skill. If you encounter enemy Aurora with red bar, becareful from being hit by her skill and get freeze.

skill 00 charge.jpg

1st Skill: Frost Shock

Skill 01.jpg

Aurora primary long range AOE attack skill. Very important skill for farming due to short CD, which means this is a spam able skill. After Aurora cast this skill to a designated direction, a frost energy missile is release and when it hit a target, it will explode and all target inside the explosion radius will received magic damage and slow buff. When using this skill with frost energy full charge, Aurora can freeze multiple  target and extra magic damage. Enemy still can evade this skill using teleport or jumping skill.

2nd Skill: Bitter Frost

Skill 02.jpg

This Aurora skill hit specified target and cause target movement speed greatly reduce. What different this skill from Frost Shock is that it have shorter hit range, it 100% hit the specified target, it do more damage than Frost Shock, but it have higher CD than Frost Shock. With frost energy fully charge, this skill will do more damage to the specified target. Usually I only spam Frost Shock to charge frost energy bar.

3rd Skill: Coldness Destroy

Skill 03.jpg

Aurora ultimate AOE skill that do massive damage on designated location. Usually I cast this skill when frost energy bar is full. Use this skill at good timing like enemies walking close to each other or enemies being drag into one spot. Sometimes I use this skill for initiate team fight. Before the rock lands on enemy, the ground will show a big circle, that's is the skill damage radius. So, enemy with teleport or jump skill still able to escape from this attack.

Skill Combo:

Aurora combo.jpg

Before I use this skill combo, I will make sure Aurora frost energy is bar is full. Then, I will for enemies walk close together. Then, Aurora cast Coldness Destroy to hit that location whereby group of enemies standing there. After that, I use Frost Shock to hit them. Then I lock on the lowest HP enemy or their damage dealer, and Aurora cast Bitter Frost hit the target. It is a good idea to use flicker jump close to enemy before using this combo, which work like surprise attack.

Recommended Battle Spell:

flicker.jpg

I recommend using flicker because Aurora is fragile like others mage and marksman. Teleport is very good to evade any attack or dangerous situation. Only drawback from this battle spell is 2 mins CD.

Recommended Emblem Set:

For mage, there is 2 option to choose, either

Magic emblem set icon.jpg

or

Magic Assassin Set.jpg

I prefer using Magic Assassin Set because it focus on magic power dan magic penetration. If Magic Assasin Set is low level, then you are advise to choose Magic Emblem Set.

Item Set Recommended:

Set 1.jpg

Set 1: This set is focus on magic power, magic penetration and 30% CDR. I usually use this set at Rank mode, and Match Up mode.

1. Enchanted Talisman - It give 55 magic power, 250 max HP increment, and 20% CDR. This item is cheap to assemble and most important it unique attribute give Aurora unlimated mana. So no worry about running out of mana.
2. Arcane Boots - It give 40 movement speed and 15 magic penetration. This item give Aurora more movement spend to move around and magic penetration is good so that Aurora skill can do more damage.
3. Holy Crystal - It give 90 magic power and +25% magic power. This item greatly increase Aurora attack power, which making Aurora skill damage more deadly.
4. Fleeting Time - It give 70 magic power, mana regen and 10% CDR. After this item being assemble, total CDR now is 30%.
5. Devil Tears - It give 65 magic power and 40% magic penetration. This item greatly increase % magic penetration. Thus, Aurora can do more damage to enemy with high magic resistance.
6. Blood Wing - It give 150 magic power and 150 max hp. It unique passive - Nirvana also give max hp increment. This item give alot magic power added to Aurora stat.

Set 2.jpg

Set 2: This set I added an item with 30% Spell Vamp which help Aurora HP regen and CDR 40%. This set useful at Brawl mode. It still can be use at Rank mode, and Match Up mode.

1. Enchanted Talisman - It give 55 magic power, 250 max HP, and 20% CDR. This item is cheap to assemble and most important it unique attribute give Aurora unlimated mana. So no worry about running out of mana.
2. Magic Shoes - It give 40% movement speed and 10% CDR. This item work together with Enchaned Talisman give Aurora total 30% CDR in early game.
3. Concentrated Energy - It give 70 magic power, 700 max HP increment, 30% Spell Vamp. Unique Passive-Recharge allow Aurora regen 10% HP when Aurora kill a enemy hero. When Aurora cast a skill dan hit target, Aurora get HP regen from 30% of total damage received by target.
4. Disaster Truncheon - It give 60 magic power, 50 magic resistance, 10% CDR. Unique Passive-The Dead, when enemies received damage from Aurora skill, their magic resistance will reduce 25 pts last for 5 sec. This item increase Aurora defend again magic attack and get total CDR 30% (Enchanted Talisman+Magic Shoes+Disaster Truncheon).
5. Holy Crystal - It give 90 magic power and +25% magic power. This item greatly increase Aurora attack power, which making Aurora skill damage more deadly.
6. Devil Tears - It give 65 magic power and 40% magic penetration. This item greatly increase % magic penetration. Thus, Aurora can do more damage to enemy with high magic resistance.

Final Tips:

Aurora NOT a front line hero, never ever walk togther with fighter and tank at frontline. Stay distance with enemy heroes and attack from range using skill. Always coordinate attack with your teammate, this will make Aurora more efficient in killing and assist.

I hope you like my guide, thank you.
Post time 2017-6-13 10:42 AM | Show all posts
Very nice presentation. Liked the guide with images for better understanding. :handshake

Comments

Thank you  Post time 2017-6-13 01:45 PM
Post time 2017-6-22 01:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-6-22 10:02

I just got my aurora, great guide! You might need to update tho, some items like fleeting time has been nerfed, now it has only 10% CDR

Comments

OK  Post time 2017-6-23 12:14 PM
Post time 2018-5-4 07:40 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by Ashtaroth at 2018-5-4 07:41 PM

My combo is 1(freeze)32 to maximize the ss damage because it is stated that extra damge to frozen enemy not the skill that will freeze the enemy will cause extra damage but I'm not sure about that hahahahahaha XD
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2019-1-21 10:16 AM GMT+8