Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 3973|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Official Forum Event] MLBB all Hero guides collecting countinue

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-12 12:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello, everyone.
How are you. Long time no see.
Today, our MLBB team decides to countinue the hero guide collection event. And this is only for you.
From now on, our MLBB team will launch 1 new hero every week for you to make the guide. Just because we need all your guides to help new users learn more about the different features of our new heroes, and to help them get into the game quicker.

Event Prizes:Top 3 players with the best Hero Guides will also be selected & will win: 500 diamantes  and your guide will be published under your name on both our official website and in the game.
Any Player's guide, if showcased by our team (no upper limit), each user will also receivea prize of: 100-200 diamantes
All winning users will have the chance toget promoted by our official platforms including our MLBB website, Facebook,forums, etc!

Our MLBB team decides to launch 1 new hero every week for you to make the guide. Please don’t forget mark your ID, your Rank level and your name in the game when you post your guide in the forum. But for this week, the heroes which we prepared for you are Aurora, Lapulapu, Vexana! Don't hesitate, send us an application immediately!

Some Event Rules:
1. All guides should discuss, and only discuss about the heroe weekly. You can make comparisons to other heroes as long as it is still centered on the featured Hero.
2. All guides should contain facts about the Hero first, before discussing your opinion and tips along the discussion.
3. All guides MUST contain the Skill Set of the featured Hero. These skills are what makes the Hero different from others, so include the information about all the 3 skills, and discuss thoroughly each skill base from your experience and opinion.
4. Orderliness and Neatness is a plus factor. The way how you present your ideas is a big factor, the more neat and ordered it is, the more easy to understand.
5. Images and Videos are plus factors. Some things are better explained with pictures and videos. I do encourage everyone to be creative and unique.

Regarding copyrights of video & hero guides:
1. All final copyrights of the videos and guides belong to you, and under the partnership agreement, you agree to license the rights to Mobile Legends official team for non-profit use;
2. All final copyrights of the videos and guides belong to you, and under the partnership agreement, you agree to license the rights to Mobile Legends official team for non-profit use;
3. If you have other queries regarding the above, please feel free to contact us, we will amend and supplement our agreement terms as needed asap, thanks!

QQ截图20170612121701.png
QQ截图20170612121716.png
QQ截图20170612121729.png
Post time 2017-6-13 04:24 AM | Show all posts
WtripleO replied at 2017-6-13 03:59
Sad I made an old guide for aurora back when items weren't changed yet  
guess time to make anothe ...

why not you update your old guide and submit it. not many items changed. all the best for the event ;)
Post time 2017-6-12 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Hi, i had send a PM
Post time 2017-6-12 05:57 PM | Show all posts
I'll might join and put a vexana guide or aurora
Post time 2017-6-12 09:59 PM | Show all posts
Im interested gl all
Post time 2017-6-13 12:56 AM | Show all posts
Here is my guide for Aurora

http://forum.mobilelegends.com/f ... id=23441&extra=

IGN: Chariot Crash
ID: 19723437 (2022)

:D
Post time 2017-6-13 01:42 AM | Show all posts
here is my teaser video for event (its not a guide, just a teaser)

Post time 2017-6-13 03:09 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by OjciecPijus at 2017-6-13 16:32

Vexana - The Necromancer: Guide

Vexana is by far my favourite champ. I used to main Hayabusa but well, its time for changes. Without further ado, lets jump into her skills.

Passive:Necromancy Spell
Adds an occult spell to targets who take damage from the Necromancer, lasting 5s. While the spell lasts, the target will explode upon death dealing 320-600 magic damage to surrounding units (base damage increases with level). Units who recive plague damage from puppets will also have Necromancy Spell cast on them.

My opinion:
This is what makes Vexana unique from other mages. It helps her to clear the wave of minions quite fast which is nice for a mage. But keep in mind that passive can't trigger passive itself so you have to autoattack unmarked enemy or hit him with a spell to apply it. Bunch of enemy minions near enemy heroes can burst them all to death really quick :)

1st Ability:Charmed Scepter
Unleashes ghostly power in a forward direction dealing 250 Magic Damage. The first hero hit will lose control and move towards the Necromancer, lasting 1s.

My opinion:
It's your main crowd control spell in her kit but it has one downside: it travels kinda slow which makes it hard to land on enemy hero. Other than that, it's really good CC spell to take out enemies 1by1 from their turret, pulling enemies to your turret or disabling high priority target in the teamfight.

2nd Ability:Nether Snare
Summons an other-wordly power to deal 600 Magic Damage to a specific location.

My opinion:
It's your bread and butter which means, it's your main damaging spell. And it deals AoE damage (area of effect)! This spell synergizes very well with Vexana's passive. The only downside is long casting animation (not really long but u can avoid it pretty easy), and the key to make sure to hit enemies with it is to land 1st Ability on them. It's also very good in teamfights due to AoE damage it provides.

Ultimate:Cursed Oath
Puts a curse on enemy heroes that lasts 10s (cannot be actively lifted), which deals 200 Magic Damage, and causes the target to recive 60 Magic Damage per second. If the target dies while under the curse, the target will resurrect and become the Necromancer's puppet fighting for the Necromancer. A resurrected puppet will inhert 70% of the original pre-death attributes and continiously deal plague damage to surrounding targets dealing 8% of the enemy's max HP as Magic Damage. Puppets last 12s.

My opinion:
Awesome skill when an enemy has low HP. It has few different uses:
1. When you want to push the lane, make sure to cast the Ultimate on the enemy tank. Why? This is because turrets aims your puppet in the 1st place so tanky puppet is wise choice. Also good in defending your lane.
2. When in teamfight you should aim for enemy's Marksman or an Assassin for the amazing burst they can do with autoattacks.
Ulimate synergizes very well with the Glowing Wand item because it will deal the ultimate's damage during 10s and on top of that magic damage based on enemy current hp. And who doesn't like puppets? Huh?

So now it's time for the build :)

1. Enchanted Talisman
+55 AP
+250 HP
20% CDR
Passive (mana spring): Regens 20% of the one's mana every 10 seconds.
Vexana drains her mana pool really quick so this is the main reason to rush for that item in the first place. Also some AP and HP is good isnt it?

2. Clock of Destiny
+60 AP
+615 HP
+600 MP
Passive (Time): adds 30hp and 5 AP every 30s up to 10 times.
Passive #2: When the "Time" is fully stacked, the hero will recive 5% bonus AP and 300MP.
This item is called a "Snowball Item". What it does is, as the time goes on you become stronger and stronger (like a snowball which gets bigger as it rolls down the snowy moutain right?). I found out that Vexana is squishy (like most mages, I know :)) so this item is really good, not only for Vexana but for every other AP caster too :D. When fully stacked, this item has 2nd best stats for mages (110AP, 915HP, 900MP and overall bonus of 5% more ap which is quite alot to be fair).

3. Arcane Boots
+15 Magic Penetration
Passive: +40 Movement Speed
Magic Penetration helps you deal with tanky units or the ones who build some sort of Magic Resistance. Movement Speed is also nice addition :).

4. Fleeting Time
+70 AP
+15 Mana Regeneration
20%CDR
Passive (Time stream)
When you kill an enemy hero, the time for all abilities will be reduced by 20%.
Basically, you want this item for a couple of reasons:
1. You will maximize the CDR cap (40%),
2. It gives hefty amounts of AP,
3. When you kill enemy hero, your skills' cd will be reduced by 20% (it bypasses the CDR cap).
4. Mana Regeneration is also nice.

5. Glowing Wand
+75 AP
+5% Movement Speed
+15 Magic Penetration
Passive (Scrotch): Everytime the ability hits the target, the target will burn for 2%; 2,5%; 3% Of their current HP as magic damage. Minimum is 10 Magic Damage.
This item is here because it synergizes very very well with the Vexana's ult, and it helps to deal with tanky champions due to magic damage based on current enemy's HP and Magic Penetration.

6. Blood Wings
+150AP
+150HP
Passive (Nirvana): Adds 2hp per every 1 AP.
This item gives you both survivalibity and offence. Nothing more to say here :)

HOW TO USE HER DURING THE LANING PHASE (AKA EARLY GAME), MID GAME (WHEN YOU HAVE 3-4 ITEMS BOUGHT), LATE GAME (FULLY BUILT):

Laning Phase (Early Game)
As Vexana, buy mana regen necklace, pick up your 2nd Ability and go to your lane which should be mid. When in lane, clear the minion wave using your 2nd ability + passive, and try to harass the enemy or zone him/her. Save up your juicy gold for HP crystal (300 gold) and mana crystal (220gold) and then buy an item which regens hp and mp everytime you level up (i forgot the name of it but its worth 180gold when u have bought hp crystal and mana crystal). And then buy the worst boots u can (250gold). The main reason to buy thosr items in that order is to provide you sustain in lane mostly. Kill those minions with your deadly abilities + passive and harras an enemy when you can.
When you reach level 4, push the lane and gank one of your lanes (bot or top. Pro tip: Always gank this lane in which the enemies are mkre squisher than in other lane). Reapeat everythig untill you get your 3rd Item (which should be Arcane boots) or when your team pushed all enemy's tier 1 towers (the first towers). Then the time is taken by the...

...Mid Game
The Mid Game stage is teamfight oriented and this is the time when Vexana shines. In the mid game always stick with one or two of your teammates and look for the enemies. The mid game is about teamfights as I said but it leads to few other things. When you win a teamfight, go for the turtle or the enemy's towers. Your job as Vexana is to disable the high priority target which is the enemy Marksman, Mage or an Assassin. Just simply try to hit them with your 1st ability, quickly followed up by your second ability​ and an ultimate. Also make sure to make a good use of her passive when you see alot of minions around enemy heroes to maximize your AoE Burst Damage. Remember to always stay behind your teammates since Vexana is not quite mobile + she's squishy and will be the target in 1st place. Mid Game ends when one of the sides have destroyed 2 towers on each lane.

Late Game
Late Game for Vexana doesn't change much from Mid Game phase. The only main difference is that you are fully builded and you should be able to kill enemy's carries quite fast. STICK WITH YOUR TEAMMATES. There's nothing more to say about late game - its pretty much like mid game.

Few final tips:
1. When you fully build yourself, be sure to buy one of the amazing potions (blue one recommended).
2. You might want to change your last item (Blood Wings), to the Immortality when the enemy team has someone whi can lock on you and burst you (Karina is good example).
3. Always harass enemies with your second spell.
4. In teamfight try to disable enemy carry.
5. Always roam and gank one lane when you pushed your own lane and you can roam safely.
6. Practice alot so you can aim your skillshots better.
7. Basic combo goes like this: 1-2-3-2, or 3-1-2, or 1-3-2. Al combos works good.

Terminology:
AP - Ability Power (aka Magic Power)
HP - Health Points
MP - Mana Points
CDR - Cooldown Reduction

And Thats It! I hope you have enjoyed reading this guide and got something which can help you.

IGN: TerrorSquad Hayabusa
ID: 8731372 (5012)

"Give them taste of pain" ~ Vexana.

Comments

Nice One :) if its possible make a video explaining all these.  Post time 2017-6-13 03:42 AM
Post time 2017-6-13 03:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by WtripleO at 2017-6-13 04:04

Sad I made an old guide for aurora back when items weren't changed yet :(
guess time to make another one! :)
ps here's my old guide for aurora just sharing some ideas :)
Post time 2017-6-13 04:06 AM | Show all posts
StoR replied at 2017-6-13 01:42
here is my teaser video for event (its not a guide, just a teaser)

Wow ;-; wish my editing skills were like that q-q
(makes me cringe when i see mines)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-1 06:32 PM GMT+8