Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 3372|Reply: 53
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] New Squad [Run Boy Run] is looking for quality Players!

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-8 05:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by SelinaH at 2017-6-12 14:49

Current Members
Firas- 90% WR, Epic. Miya, Yun
Selina H-57% WR, Epic. Alucard, Tigreal.
Lenz- 59% WR, Epic. Estes.
Ace-Pshycho-Tigreal 75% WR.

What is RBR?

RBR is a squad my brother and I decided to create because we were bored of solo queueing. Very often, the game pares us with people that don't know what they're doing, or people that are only interested in playing a halfassed game. BEcause of this, I and my brother felt the need to create a family that gives home to players that are like us. Players who are suffering from newbiephobia. I don't mean to sound an elitist, or someone that is above all. Of course i am not the best. Of course i will never be the #1 in the world. But at least i am trying, and i urge you to try with me. Join us in our quest to better ourselves,  and in the way have as much fun as we possibly can. if you're tired of this mistreatment and getting teamed  up with people who either try to solo everything, or don't have a clue as to what they're doing, join us. Join RBR.

RBR is unconventional Squad!

RBR is not a conventional MM squad. Intead of using the in-game squad system, we use a communication app named "Discord". We decided this and abandoned the in-game squad we bought due to how limited it was. Nine people isn't good enough. There will be people that are not online, there will be people who are busy during the specific hours we will be spamming RGs. Therefore, it will be a good idea to have more than nine people. This discord application will enable us to do just that. Don't worry, it will be fine and a simple change. It's a well articulated and designed application. No worries since you will have more people to play with and more fun :)

What do you need to join RBR

-Your win rate doesn't matter to us. We aren't aiming for people with high win rates even though those with high win rates are still welcomed. Instead, we are aiming for people withe the following charactristics

- Living in the Middle East, Turkey, india, Egybt, libya, and all arabian gulf countries.
       - Active: Plays on a daily basis, especially those hours when we will spam RG games.
       - Willing to improve and learn from past mistakes.
       - Dedicated to ranking up and becoming a legend player.
       - Kind to his allies i.e. Squad members.       - GrandMAster and Above. Win rate doesn't matter.

We have few rules

1: Respect squad allies at all times.
2: Be online when the squad members are online, so that you can participate in the ranked games.
3: Have a maximum of three heroes. This means you will be able to play ranked games with your squad allies using only three heroes. This might sound bad, but in the long run, we feel it's the only way our squad members can become "Pros". Playing a certain hero, or a limited selection of heroes will enable our squad members to learn faster, and become proficient in combat.
4: All squad members must strategise and talk which heroes they will use prior to jumping into a game.. You can't go to the hero selection screen and start picking and adjusting. That has to be done before the searching starts.
5: If you think one of the squad members is misbehaving, then you must report that member to either the officer, or me. The same goes if that member isn't doing their best during rg games. Vice versa.
6: You have to also put significant emphasis on improving and learning. There can never be a point where you know everything. Therefore, we feel as if RBR members need to always try'n learn new tactics.
7: Have fun :)

How to Join RBR?

LEave the following information here, and within 12 hours,i will be reviewing your appliction and contacting you privately.

1: IGN= In game name.
2: IGID= In game ID.
3: The three heroes you will be using for Ranked games with RBR members. This doesn't include Match up. You can choose whatever you want for MAtch up games.
4: You have to be in the Middle East, Turkey, india, Egybt, libya, and all arabian gulf countries.
5: Download Discord on any device. I will be linking you our discord server once we both chat privately.
6: Make sure to add me in-game. NAME: Selina H   ........... ID: 46064573
7: Always try to contact me, never stop contacting me unless i tell you otherwise. that way you make sure to get into our squad.
That's all, if you have any further questions, please let me know below.

fea rus_RBR_SQuad.jpg
Post time 2017-6-8 08:02 PM | Show all posts
Hey there !

Good luck for your recruitment. :P
 Author| Post time 2017-6-9 12:29 AM | Show all posts
NashHero replied at 2017-6-8 20:02
Hey there !

Good luck for your recruitment.

We welcome anyone to join us as long as you love the game, enjoy the game, and actively play the game. Thank you Nash.
Post time 2017-6-9 01:50 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Hey can i join my gt is GaminMuntyYT i have discord i will try and use alucard franco and miya....moskov later  from turkey but speak english so yh....

Comments

Can you give me your IN game ID GamingMunty?  Post time 2017-6-9 01:57 AM
 Author| Post time 2017-6-9 01:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by SelinaH at 2017-6-9 03:30

RBR is now looking for Moskov/Freya/And Estes aND one who can play a charger adequetly and has atleast 100 games worth of experience.
 Author| Post time 2017-6-9 02:18 AM | Show all posts
Ok i have already found you Munty. Great talk we had. I will be sending you the discord server ASAP.
Post time 2017-6-9 02:18 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Im am now here
Post time 2017-6-9 02:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Ok thats fine

Comments

i sent you the discord server as a private message :D  Post time 2017-6-9 02:23 AM
 Author| Post time 2017-6-9 02:20 AM | Show all posts

I already sent you the link Munty. Join the server :)
Post time 2017-6-9 02:24 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
By the way my discord is GaminMuntyYT as well

Comments

It is the number beneath your name on the bottom left where the settings icon is :D  Post time 2017-6-9 02:29 AM
what your #number ?  Post time 2017-6-9 02:27 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 07:31 AM GMT+8