Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: richmar3
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] MINOTAUR - THE BULLY BUILD (WHOS THE BOSS?)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-4-9 06:06 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Can u tell me what r the items you make? Ty for the good guide bro
Post time 2017-10-2 01:52 PM | Show all posts
i have this insane team buff build and im grandmaster rank from using it all the time.
1st item: wizarrd boots.    Try to get as many assist as you can as you get gold for everr team can finishy assist so you can complete ur build fast

2nd item:dominance ice.   this item nerf enemy teams so ur team can finish them of faster

3rd item: courage bulwrack.   This makes ur team more offensive so your team can finish enemy off even faster

So the first 3 items has already fulfilled ur role as a support. If u want to continue a support build you may, but its time for tank build.

4item: athena's shield. no explanation. it just provides a shield so you become more durable

5th item: demons advent: reduces enemy attack power when it attacks you

6th item: cursed helmet.  this is for steady DPS.
/bloodthirsty king.   (optional).   this is for teamfight if you have low hp and u get assist you can gain hp
Post time 2017-10-2 01:55 PM | Show all posts
dave7id replied at 2017-3-16 10:48 AM
I also dont really get about 1.) DONT BE LEVEL GAPPED 2.) DONT BE ITEM GAPPED. Please further info,  ...

it means you must not lag behind in level and items
Post time 2017-10-2 01:58 PM | Show all posts
Liith replied at 2017-2-25 12:09 AM
Nice build, gives me a new perspective on Minotaur.

This is my current Minotaur Build, tell me what ...

you should also have team buff items to fulfill ur role as a tank, support
Post time 2017-10-4 01:48 AM | Show all posts
I think you coudl swap courage bulwark with oracle, it gives yo some sustain and CDR too unless you are really sure that your teammates will be close to you which they probs wont cuz theres a lot of CC now thanks to the mage meta! the Oracle also giives magic resist so its a plus!
Post time 2017-10-4 03:29 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for the guide! will try it out
Post time 2017-10-5 01:13 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Your gameplay guide is okay and i played mino ~700matches by now.   But firget the idea of an ultimate gear build ! That does not exist and depends on the enemys team. .... What worked out for me pretty fine to get some armor/magic res at the beginning of the game and go for boots first. Kill miniins and hope to have clever mate in your lane to jungle and generate good gold. Dont waste time in trying to push, it can cost you the game mid to late due to bad tankiness
Post time 2017-10-5 01:15 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
And as it is for most tanks.... Dont go for magic res item first when u face only phys dmg only and the other way round as well. When u face two mages dont buy armor
Post time 2017-12-11 11:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
VannTH replied at 2017-1-22 03:40 PM
That looks interesting, I own the Minotaur but so far I haven't been able to use a tank efficiently, ...

ok
Post time 2017-12-11 11:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
VannTH replied at 2017-1-22 03:40 PM
That looks interesting, I own the Minotaur but so far I haven't been able to use a tank efficiently, ...

ok
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 08:35 PM GMT+8