Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 36989|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] MINOTAUR - THE BULLY BUILD (WHOS THE BOSS?)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-1-20 01:43 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Slot 1-3 item for early game
+Slot 4-5 for mid game
+Slot 6 for late game( unless they can survive the bullying)
FAQ: item slot 1 generates rage as long as the effect touches or damages enemies around you.

FIRST THINGS FIRST. YOU CANT BE AN EFFECTIVE TANK AND BULLY YOUR ENEMY UNLESS YOU FOLLOW THE BELOW RULES.
1.) DONT BE LEVEL GAPPED
2.) DONT BE ITEM GAPPED

Hero Skills: max the second skill first
Ability Skill: Purify

This build is about the Minotaur controling a lane all through out the game. You choose, it's either top or bottom. The key here is early game. Avoid deaths and asses your situation whether you can bully or not. Get some XP and Gold and complete items on slot 1-3. Once completed,. Ehemmmm,, the PARTY STARTS!!! You can start bullying now, control the lane, send enemies back to their base, generate more XP and Gold for your self, and in result less XP and Gold for them. Completing item slot 4-5, you can now participate on Clash but only for those near your lane. AVOID RUNNING AROUND LIKE A FOOL. If you control the lane, most likely what happens all the time is you'd attract 1-3 enemies(this includes the best player currently on the opposing side) to hunt you down. This gives a space for your team to initiate what they supposed to do. Therefore, you need to know how to read your map. Use your ability Skill when you're pinned down. I don't even pay attention to item 6, because you will most likely win by the time you even complete it. Youre team will dominate the push, your enemies are item and level gapped, you'll have lots of assist, an average kill and a few to nothing deaths. Ideal team would be, 1 mage, 1 range(can jungle and push), 1 fighter and 1 assasin(knows how to hunt  ).
I've been using this build and currently have 3k+ MMR on my Minotaur, and I play solo 90% of the time.

Take note: It's not just about the build, it's about how you think, judge and adapt to the situation.
Screenshot_2017-01-20-13-09-32-754_com.mobile.legends.png
Post time 2017-1-22 03:40 PM | Show all posts
That looks interesting, I own the Minotaur but so far I haven't been able to use a tank efficiently, maybe this guide will help me.

Happy Gaming!
 Author| Post time 2017-1-23 07:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
VannTH replied at 2017-1-22 15:40
That looks interesting, I own the Minotaur but so far I haven't been able to use a tank efficiently, ...

If you consider tanking role, atleast follow my two rules above written in CAPSLOCK letters. Though this type of gameplay only works on minotour because of its healing skill.
Post time 2017-1-29 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Thanks! I'll take that in consideration
Post time 2017-1-30 09:50 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for the Guide
Post time 2017-2-23 09:25 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
what does 1.) DONT BE LEVEL GAPPED 2.) DONT BE ITEM GAPPED mean to???
Post time 2017-2-25 12:09 AM | Show all posts
Nice build, gives me a new perspective on Minotaur.

This is my current Minotaur Build, tell me what you think of it.

Warrior Boots
Blade Armor
Demon's Advent
Dominance Ice
Immortality
Bloodthirsty King

This build focuses a lot on building Armor.
Post time 2017-3-16 10:48 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I also dont really get about 1.) DONT BE LEVEL GAPPED 2.) DONT BE ITEM GAPPED. Please further info, thanks!
Post time 2017-3-16 11:17 AM | Show all posts
dave7id replied at 2017-3-16 10:48
I also dont really get about 1.) DONT BE LEVEL GAPPED 2.) DONT BE ITEM GAPPED. Please further info,  ...

Level/Item Gapped - Means you are behind your teammates or enemies in terms of level or items/golds

Personally being a Mino user, tanks get item gapped frequently as they can't quickly go lane-jungle they're too slow for that.
Post time 2017-3-17 10:01 AM | Show all posts
thanks for your information.
i will try mino next time
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 09:08 PM GMT+8