Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1010|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[MSC - Singapore Station] MSC Q&A (Singapore)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-5 07:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1-690x318-en.jpg

On June 2nd, we exposed some information aboutMobile Legends Southeast Asia Cup. After that, we received more responses fromplayers than we expected.

But while most of the players are thrilled about it, someplayers raised a few questions. So we would like to answer these questions.Thanks for your understanding and supporting for MSC.

①  Q: It’s called “Southeast Asia”Cup, but why there are only 5 participant countries without my country?

A: The ultimate target of Mobile Legends is to hold a worldwide championship. MSC, as the first step,is just the beginning. Due to its transnationality,the network is the most important issuethat we need to pay attention to.

According to our previous local research, we found Indonesia, Philippines,Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore have better network stability among eachother, and also local network operators strongly support this event which helpsto reduce the possibility of network issues.

Of course, we realized that this name may haveconfused some players. So we will change it to MobileLegends Southeast Asia Cup - Five Nations Invitational.

②  Q: When will you hold Championships for other areas such as Euro Areaetc.?

A: We will start to plan and organize a championship forEuro Area or Russian Area, so please be patient.

Meanwhile, we are doing other research in other regions and countries. In the future, we will holdmore championships that ultimately become a worldwide festival.

③  Q: I’m not from one of these 5countries. Can I participate in this championship?

A: Because this championship is held offline and onlyplayers from these 5 countries are supported (Hotel, Flight Ticket, etc.), we stronglysuggest that others players do NOT participate in this championship.

Post time 2017-6-6 07:06 AM | Show all posts
"we found Indonesia, Philippines,Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore have better network stability among each other"

Are you serious lol.
Have you been living under a rock the past 200 years.

Comments

i had same thoughts.  Post time 2017-6-7 05:29 AM
Post time 2017-6-7 07:08 PM | Show all posts
BlueSoap replied at 2017-6-6 07:06
"we found Indonesia, Philippines,Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore have better network stability amon ...

I dont think SG - PH is stable, always lags when playing with them
Post time 2017-6-7 07:19 PM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-6-7 19:08
I dont think SG - PH is stable, always lags when playing with them

Even PH - PH is unstable lol.
Post time 2017-6-8 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Racist event.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-4 01:26 AM GMT+8