Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1717|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] Nyi Roro Kidul

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-4 07:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Nyi Roro Kidul - Queen of the Southern Ocean

Role : Mage/Support

Lore :
Dewi Kadita was a beautifull princess, daughter of King Munding Wangi. Although the king had a beautiful daughter, he was unhappy because he always expected to have a son. The king decided to marry Dewi Mutiara and had a son from her. Dewi Mutiara greed wanted her son to became a king in the future and drive away Kadita. She called a black shaman to curse Kadita. She wanted kadita’s beautiful body full of ulcer. Then, Kadita’s body was full of ulcer. It smelled bad. The beautiful princess cried.
The King was very sad. No one could cure the illness of his daughter. The King did not want her daughter to be a rumour, so he sent his daughter away.
The poor princess did not know where to go. However, she had a noble heart. She did not have any bad feelings about her stepmother. She walked for seven days and seven nights. Then, she came to the south Ocean. The ocean was so clean and clear. She jumped into the water and swam.
Suddenly, there was a miracle. The ocean water cured her illness. She became more beautiful than before. She also had a power to command the whole South Ocean. She became a goddess called Nyi Roro Kidul or the Queen of South Ocean.

Passive :
Flood
All skills caused by Nyi Roro Kidul will causing flood trace that will reduce enemy movement speed by 40% and buffing allies movement speed by 20% within it.

1st skill :
Tide Wave
Nyi Roro release a tide wave that causing 200/230/260/290/320/350 magic damage to enemies and pushback the enemies along the way. In "South Ocean Dominance" the skill will cause Tsunami, the range and the damage are expanded.
Cooldown (12/11/10/9/8/7)

2nd skill :
Tirta Kencana
Nyi Roro call upon her dragon horse to pull up her royal carriage and take her along giving her 30% movement speed and extra armor that can absorb damage equal 20% hp. Cast the skill again will make the carriage charge and destroyed upon contact giving 250/270/290/310/330/350 AoE magic damage and stun enemies for 1 second. In "South Ocean Dominance" it will summon a giant horse dragon to fight along with her.
Cooldown (15/14/13/12/11/10)

Ultimate :
South Ocean Dominance
Nyi Roro change her surrounding area into an ocean causing 90/120/150 magic damage per 0.5 second also strenghened her skills giving extra damage. buffing allies movement speed by 25% and slowed enemies movement speed by 60% within the area.
Cooldown (50/45/40)

Nyi Roro Kidul is a sacred mythical goddess from Java island of Indonesia. She wins the vote of Indonesian heroes that would be created in games on a thread some days ago. But somehow official MLBB Indonesia facebook page post a thread about the vote for models of Gatot Kaca. Anyway it does'nt matter who will choosed as Indonesian national hero, cuz they both look awesome. All we need to do just support the devs more so they can develop the games into better environment for us, players all around the world.

Peace, :)
Zen
20170604_134602.jpg
Post time 2017-6-4 07:24 PM | Show all posts
I'll relay it to the devs :)
Post time 2017-6-4 07:27 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
wow.. I like it
 Author| Post time 2017-6-4 08:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
thx for the reply :) maybe u guys have any suggestions?
Post time 2017-6-4 09:08 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nice zen! More support! And more girl, and more boink boink!
 Author| Post time 2017-6-4 09:19 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Shinzuriki replied at 2017-6-4 21:08
Nice zen! More support! And more girl, and more boink boink!

Yeah 90% of MLBB player is a boy and i'm one of the 10% of it. Hope i could get more friends that have same gender like me :)
Post time 2017-6-4 10:26 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
No . rorokidul is sakral !!!!
Post time 2017-6-5 07:12 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Finally a mage that isnt a 2-1-3 1 shot combo
Post time 2017-6-5 07:37 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Love it, I'm from Jogja ID so i know the myth quite well. Hope it get voted.
Post time 2017-6-5 07:46 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
DGC-Zen replied at 2017-6-4 20:30
thx for the reply  maybe u guys have any suggestions?

Like it your idea
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-17 02:48 AM GMT+8