Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1704|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

Does Minotaur need a buff or remade ?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-4 06:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
hi , been playing lots of tank heroes lately. And came across minotaur , feel that he have lots of potential and he does not  really suit his role right now. I mean  tank/support.  Just a question to those that play tank often or those that main minotaur. Does he need a buff or remade ? and is he seen in high elo games ? does ppl play mino in high elo ?
 Author| Post time 2017-6-4 08:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think that MLBB just focus on new heroes and skin so that players spend money to buy new heroes and skin , and old heroes are forgotten and throw aside. Money really makes the world goes round  
Post time 2017-6-4 06:46 PM | Show all posts
I don't play Minotaur, but whenever I team up with him, I get this mindset that "I HAVE A HUGE TANK TO GET ALL THIS DAMAGE AND HE GETS BIGGER"

Every team fight, I don't really notice the healing much, I'm not so sure if he needs a little buff or stay as he is right now.
Post time 2017-6-4 07:34 PM | Show all posts
I agree that minotour needs a buff, my current division is Legend and i didnt see minotour in rank g
match.
Post time 2017-6-4 07:50 PM | Show all posts
He definitely needs remake. His rage is just too hard to get at the time you need
Post time 2017-6-4 08:30 PM | Show all posts
Mino's healing should be better, but other than that hes fine
 Author| Post time 2017-6-4 08:32 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
his healing is pathetic.  only heals 490pts at max level -_-"
Post time 2017-6-4 09:21 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
his healing in rage mode is awesome. he can absorb much damage with that skill :)
 Author| Post time 2017-6-4 09:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
do you play minotaur often ? how much is his healing in rage mode ? din notice the amount of healing when he is in rage mode
Post time 2017-6-4 10:28 PM | Show all posts
His rage mode needs a fix.  Especially when compared to aurora that charges a stun every 4 skills without decay, the balancing act mino has to go through to have rage for team fights is unreasonable.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 10:31 PM GMT+8