Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1224|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

malaysia national hero

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-4 06:16 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I hear mobile legend will release indonesia national hero gatot kaca,i think ml should make malaysia national hero like hang tuah,rentap or antanum
Post time 2017-6-4 08:30 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Stop considering new heroes and stuff. MLBB should FOCUS on old heroes and remade those old heroes to make the game play more better. And not keep letting MLBB keep earning our money buying new heroes and skins. Whereby the game whole game play is not even fair   
Post time 2017-6-5 08:03 AM | Show all posts
ShieldMaiden replied at 2017-6-4 20:30
Stop considering new heroes and stuff. MLBB should FOCUS on old heroes and remade those old heroes t ...

Thx for your support the game will be more good than before :)
Post time 2017-6-6 03:54 PM | Show all posts
ShieldMaiden replied at 2017-6-4 20:30
Stop considering new heroes and stuff. MLBB should FOCUS on old heroes and remade those old heroes t ...

why? it would be great have malaysia national hero in mobile legend. But I still agree about remodel the old heroes.
Post time 2017-6-7 08:05 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Who is rentap and antanum ? Sorry im not that historical person, btw where is raja bomoh & rani kulup ?
Post time 2017-6-8 11:38 AM | Show all posts
For Raja Romoh Sedunia suggestion

Util = tamparan buaya (crocodile slaps)
1st skill = pancaran teropong buluh (bamboo binocular scanning)
2nd skill = Karpet terbang (Flying carpet)

Lastly Basic Skill = Sumpah Kelapa (coconut curse)

This hero is epic. should make him famous......Just kidding!!!
Post time 2017-6-8 03:14 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Raja Bomoh-  (Marksman)

Passive(Coconut)- Throws coconut at the enemy and every 5 basic attack, enemy heroes will be puzzled for 0.2 sec. Puzzled:heroes start moving at the other direction of the controller
1st skill (Bamboo Binocular)- shoot a laser in a straght line and deal x damage.
2nd skill(flying carpet)- summon a carpet for x sec to ride. Tap skill again to send the carpet flying to the enemy. The carpet will bind enemy for 1 sec and deal x damage.
Ultimate(Crocodile Aura)- Increase atk damage and lifesteal for x sec. A kill or assist will increase the buff time for x sec. You can see shadow of crocodile at the back.

Hahah that would be fun!!
Post time 2017-6-8 06:45 PM | Show all posts
i prefer hang jebat then hang tuah,. hang jebat please
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-19 02:18 AM GMT+8