Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 2080|Reply: 31
Collapse the left

Lolita Rework / Tuning Suggestion

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-6-1 04:23 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-6-2 12:06

Hello ML devs,
I have some ideas that can make her more interesting and fun to play, at the same time, more viable in game.

1. Knockup on Ultimate
The idea is pretty simple, when she is charging up her ultimate, instead of AOE slow 75% for 2s, allow the player to click on the ultimate button again within the 2s of charge-up time to knock up everyone within the ultimate. This allows more tatical gameplay as the player can decide when to use the knockup. The knockup duration is also determined by the amount of energy charged. I feel that this is needed because her ultimate can be cancelled with any stun / transform, and giving a knockup will decrease the chance of it happening. She still takes damage while charging up, not much, but she still does, when she is not supposed to, you also might want to look into that.
Capture.PNG

2. Shield knocking back enemies
While her shield (2nd skill) is active, she can choose to send her shield flying forward while expanding a little, knocking back enemies in the path for a short distance, the shield will also dissappear. This allows player to decide to either cast away the shield in exchange for a knockback or continue blocking incoming projectiles. The shield will still block projectiles while its moving forward.

The idea is something like in the video below

Skip video to 12:23

Support or Comment down below to show that you are intersted! So the developers knows that there are still people that are interested
(◠﹏◠✿)

Post time 2017-6-1 05:19 AM | Show all posts
From overlord xD
 Author| Post time 2017-6-1 04:32 AM | Show all posts
Hi superlaser97,

I will submit this suggestion to the devs, thanks for the feedback!

xD
Post time 2017-6-1 05:53 AM | Show all posts
1.) if this one is suggested and applied, lolita able to cast 2 times ulti at the same time even though the Noumenon Energy Core is not applied to the enemy.
2.) and also, u're talking about shield expanding when in teamfight. Its gonna be awesome strategy with OP ulti which is applied at the same time because u can choose either to hit or not for 2nd hammer hit.

#from M.S. Agency  ;P
 Author| Post time 2017-6-1 05:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by superlaser97 at 2017-6-1 06:00
TooMuch replied at 2017-6-1 05:53
1.) if this one is suggested and applied, lolita able to cast 2 times ulti at the same time even tho ...

1) Hmm, you gave me an idea, the amount of energy charge also determines the duration of the knockup time, so it cant be spammed

2) Yea, that why it will only knockback a short distance

Thanks for your feedback! ( Updated the suggession too )
Post time 2017-6-1 06:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by TooMuch at 2017-6-1 06:17
superlaser97 replied at 2017-6-1 05:58
1) Hmm, you gave me an idea, the amount of energy charge also determines the duration of the knocku ...

1.) this one still not included with defense items/buffs function yet. what happen if total energy is not drop 0 and yet still applied with no damage, but it will return half of energy and cooldown time?

2.)is it knockback to a short distance only happen when it touch the enemy, and then dissapear or no?
if no, the skill should remain there as well instead of expanding it. :3  :lol

#from M.S Agency

Author| Post time 2017-6-1 06:19 AM | Show all posts
TooMuch replied at 2017-6-1 06:13
1.) this one still not included with defense items/buffs function yet. what happen if total energy  ...

1) Yes, basically the only change is to swap out slow effect to knock-up effect

2) Knock back distance and shield fly distance will be up to the devs for fine tuning. The shield will disappear after knocking back enemies as written.
Post time 2017-6-1 06:26 AM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-6-1 06:19
1) Yes, basically the only change is to swap out slow effect to knock-up effect

2) Knock back dis ...

okay. thanks for the reply and explaination.
Hope your suggestion able hear by dev to be considered as well, Emilia-tan. ;P

#M.S.Agency
Post time 2017-6-1 07:03 AM | Show all posts
superlaser97 replied at 2017-6-1 04:32
Hi superlaser97,

I will submit this suggestion to the devs, thanks for the feedback!

What sorcery is this.
 Author| Post time 2017-6-1 07:08 AM | Show all posts

Submitting my own suggestion, of course :3
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 03:49 PM GMT+8