Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 5023|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

【How to keep your account safe】

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-25 05:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by =Xeno= at 2017-5-25 19:04

【How to keep your account safe】

I read some of the threads about lost accounts. And this thread can help everyone :)

What are the causes of lost account?
1. Binding other account without securing your own account
2. Phone Reset / Factory Reset.

Here's some tips that may help you to prevent your account lost.
1. Bind Your Account-Before making any moves like bind another account into your device, please make sure to bind it on Google Play(for Android) and game center(for iOS). You can also bind your account in Facebook and VK Account.

Q: How to bind my account?
A: Tap your in-game avatar> Account> Bind Account> and choose account do you prefer.

2. Do Not Trade Your Account- Do not make any transaction online or offline like trading accounts, etc. I recommend to create a new if you don't want your
current account.

3. Free Diamonds and Skins- Do Not Trust a links that gives you free diamonds and skins just sign in like the links that spreading in some social media's right now, because many of them is a Phishing.
Q: What is Phishing?
A: Phishing is the attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords, and credit card details (and, indirectly, money), often for malicious reasons, by disguising as a trustworthy entity in an electronic communication.

4. Lost Account- If your Account is already lost, you can contact In-game customer service by following this instructions.
•Tap you Avatar
• Click Customer Service
• Then click lost account then fill-up a form if nessesary.

You can also contact Customer Service at mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com

Thank You

Post time 2017-5-25 05:43 PM | Show all posts
+1 for this Fam! Everybody's gotta see this.
Post time 2017-5-25 06:04 PM | Show all posts
Everyone should def see this #KeepYourAccountSave
Post time 2017-5-25 07:44 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
U should probably pin this thread
Post time 2017-5-25 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Typical scammer scenario:

Scammer: $20 for 1,000 diamonds!! get it from me it's the cheapes deal in the market! ... and I'm totally legit
Victim: Hmmm how do I get your promo? and how to make sure you're legit

Scammer: Here's my account currently in Legend rank with 5k diamonds, and here are my Ids and of course this is my personal FB acct, If I'm not legit I won't be using my own acct.
Victim: Hmmm I guess you're legit, how do I send the money? and how does it work?

Scammer: You can send it to me via bank transfer, once verified I'll send you the additional steps. To make u feel better you can send me the half then send the other half of the money once you got the diamonds.
Victim: OK,  just sent you over $10, what's next??

Scammer: Give me your FB account id and password
Victim: Why????

Scammer: Dude! I need to log-in to your FB acct to access your ML acct as we can't pass diamonds, you can change your password afterwards so we I won't be able to log-in again
Victim: I guess you're right, here's my account details...

Scammer: *logs-in to the victim's FB account, bind it to an ML game, unbind FB account and then bind it to another dummy FB acct.... boom! account transferred/binded to other fb acct
Victim: Hey! any updates?? why I can't access my account??

FB: *The person had blocked you, he/she won't be able to receive your messages*
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-28 01:57 PM GMT+8