Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2021|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

Build for Hilda (need help)

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-23 07:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi! i need a good build for Hilda please, charge and technique.. emblems as well, thanks
Post time 2017-6-4 04:23 PM | Show all posts
Hilda is a new category in Fighter and Tank class in the game, with very high damage status. To make it even harder for the enemies, this hero uses 4 skills, one of them is passive like the rest of the heroes and the rest are casters. So, I will present you a guide on how to use her skills properly
One of her casters is Combat Ritual. This spell will increases Hilda’s movement speed and damage on her next attack. Hilda will also deal damage to the enemy behind the target so when someone chase you, ur enemy will take the damage.

The second caster is Art of Hunting. the hero will locks on a target and the skill can be cast 3 times. The second attack deals some damage, and the third will knock back enemies the skill seems like freya 2nd skills. At the same time, she deals physical damage.

Her ult is Power of Wildness. Hilda jumps towards the target this skill alike freya 1st skill, deals high physical damage and stun the target. Enemies around the target will receive damage as well. A kill or assist increases the Power of Wildness and the physical damage by 40pts.
NEXT I'LL GIVE U BEST HILDA BUILD

Post time 2017-6-4 04:25 PM | Show all posts
As both Fighter and Tank, it’s very hard to choose the perfect items for her. I have tried different builds, but this one is the best for Hilda.
Advertisement

1. Tooth of Greed – Increase Hilda’s physical attack and grants 20% lifesteal. When her HP goes below 40%, Hilda gets extra 10% lifesteal.
    2. Warrior Boots – Adds 22 armor and increase her movement speed. Also, her physical defense increases up to 15 pts.
    3. Crazed Reaper – Hilda gets extra pts to her physical attack, HP and attack speed.
    4. Scarlet Phantom – Each critical strike increases Hilda’s attack speed and critical strike rate.
    5. Blade of Despair – An enemy in an abnormal state gets an extra 10% damage.
    6. Demon Wings – When Hilda’s HP drops below 40%, her attack increases by 40. This goes perfectly with her ult.
this is the high atk dmg buld
Post time 2017-6-5 02:25 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Full tank is better
 Author| Post time 2017-6-9 01:11 PM | Show all posts
AS̶̲̥̅̊CE replied at 2017-6-4 12:23
Hilda is a new category in Fighter and Tank class in the game, with very high damage status. To make ...

thanks bro..
 Author| Post time 2017-6-9 01:11 PM | Show all posts
AS̶̲̥̅̊CE replied at 2017-6-4 12:25
As both Fighter and Tank, it’s very hard to choose the perfect items for her. I have tried differen ...

thanks for your help, will try it..
 Author| Post time 2017-6-9 01:12 PM | Show all posts

oh i see, thanks bro.. will check this one..
Post time 2017-6-11 09:18 AM | Show all posts
very nice ghuide hilda
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-24 11:52 PM GMT+8