Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
1234Next
Return to list New
View: 9931|Reply: 38
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Exporting of data from iOS to android or android to iOS.

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-2-18 11:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I read from the FAQ that sharing of data between ios and android is not allowed due to some terms and agreements.  I will suggest if possible that allowed the user to export their data from 1 os to another, just like what the Supercell did to Clash of clan where user can export their data to different platform.

Related threads

Author| Post time 2017-3-6 01:56 PM | Show all posts
Up. I think this is very important for those people who will switch from ios to android or android to ios.
Post time 2017-3-6 06:30 PM | Show all posts

Due to Apple regulations, iOS and Android versions cannot be interconnected and cannot share data. If a player logs in to the same game account on both an iOS and Android device via a 3rd party (e.g. Facebook), then Battle Points, diamonds, character level, items, etc. gained on one device will not be shared to the other device.

Post time 2017-3-8 01:45 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts

IOS to Android account transfer or linking

Please allow cross paltform linking of accounts please. :( I really want to play my account on my android phone but the game doesnt allow cross platform transfer of account.
Post time 2017-3-8 08:04 AM | Show all posts
Dear Vinlags11,we are sorry about it,but there are no way to transfer your account from ios to android now because there are two different platform.Thanks for your response.
 Author| Post time 2017-3-9 08:45 PM | Show all posts
No, you did not get what i meant. There should be other way. Look at the clash of clan. How can they transfer their account from android into IOS.?
Post time 2017-3-9 08:48 PM | Show all posts
What if your account is bound using facebook?
Won't it work?
Post time 2017-3-16 02:13 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Are we talking about not ever?or in the future we can transfer it?
Post time 2017-3-16 05:59 AM | Show all posts
Vainglory is crossplatform kek i wonder why mobile legends says *there are no way to transfer your account from ios to android*
Post time 2017-3-16 09:52 AM | Show all posts
I don't know how it is not possible when you bound your account with Facebook.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-2-27 03:26 PM GMT+8