Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1328|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

Anybody Satisfied with mino's heal?

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-18 12:23 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Its very useful early game but cooldown is long and it does not scale at late game because it does not heal that big due to minotaurs build are usually defensive and his HP is a lot and his heal isnt enough, and heal to the allies is also small. its not like the healing spell that scales on late game because its heal is based to your 10% of health or something.
Post time 2017-5-18 12:37 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
To be really honest Ive never played mino (like only im brawl probably) since I seriously have no idea how he works like it says that he can heal but I dont think he can heal that much? Si I kinda agree with you (like personally i think his heal isnt that satisfying)
Post time 2017-5-18 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Hi! Mino is designed to be used as a tank,

Healing ability of mino should not same as the support because he has lot of HP and DEF

Mino is kinda annoying if you used him properly with proper items, I saw alot of Pro Mino in the game ;)
Post time 2017-5-18 01:38 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I think its fine because he is a tank and not a healer, but its great than other tanks bacause mino can heal his allies :)
 Author| Post time 2017-5-18 01:57 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I just want his heal to be based in the percentage of his health not just numbers because it does not scale at late game
Post time 2017-5-18 03:29 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Nah its ok, no one uses mino anyways, also that heal is indead useless.
Post time 2017-5-18 03:54 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah its kinda useless , but its very usefull and heal a ton of hp when ypu use it in rage mode , in 2s mino heal himself   damage
Post time 2017-5-18 03:55 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah its kinda useless , but its very usefull and heal a ton of hp when ypu use it in rage mode , in 2s mino heal himself as damage taken from Enemies
Post time 2017-5-18 03:56 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Yeah its kinda useless , but its very usefull and heal a ton of hp when ypu use it in rage mode , in 2s mino heal himself as damage taken from Enemies #SorryBadEnglishGrammarImNoob
Post time 2017-5-18 03:56 PM | Show all posts
He used to be useful, until he got nerfed to trash for some awkward reason (just before Johnson's release...)
Right now, I even stopped playing him.
About the topic's question, yeah the heal isn't that good late on. It's still great to keep the lane safe, so it's not completely useless. It's also your greatest tool to dive, you can tank 2 tower hits without receiving damage, if you time the heal well enough in rage stence.
I saw that they increased the rage recovery on the latest patch, if it charges fast enough, Minotaur might be viable. Can't try it out yet sadly, as I'm experiencing lag issues. I really hope he's playable though, at high elo the only tank you can see is Tigreal (and Chou, if you consider him as a tank. I prefer saying he's a fighter)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 05:21 PM GMT+8