Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1223|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

Johnson Ult Timer

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-17 11:28 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Can we get a timer on Johnson's Ult? It doesn't happen every game but when he is driving around the whole map instead of helping the team, I'm pretty sure that's negative gameplay. Maybe 15 second when after he starts accelerating. After that he just explodes and turns back. Its not funny anymore. The first time it was cool but now it's just plain annoying.
Post time 2017-5-17 11:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Your have no point there, anyone with any hero can roam aimlessly around the map and not help. It's not Johnsons ulti fault it's the shitty players.
Post time 2017-5-18 12:08 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
You cant control a players, sometimes there are players that they use Johnson just to show their driving skills and theres a player that use his ulti properly :)
 Author| Post time 2017-5-18 01:15 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
gigaa replied at 2017-5-17 23:42
Your have no point there, anyone with any hero can roam aimlessly around the map and not help. It's  ...

How is that no point? I just said my point. If he is going around the map he isnt helping the team. That counts as negative gameplay. Are you promoting trolling?
 Author| Post time 2017-5-18 01:19 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
=Xeno= replied at 2017-5-18 00:08
You cant control a players, sometimes there are players that they use Johnson just to show their dri ...

I wouldnt say properly if he is just driving around the map. He isnt helping the team and anyone can go around the map with Johnson. It isnt that hard. Of course you cant stop these trolls but we need a limit on the trolling. 15 seconds is enough for johnson to crash into someone or transport someone across the map. Actually more than enough.
Post time 2017-5-18 08:51 AM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2017-5-18 01:19
I wouldnt say properly if he is just driving around the map. He isnt helping the team and anyone c ...

Im agree with this :)
Post time 2017-5-18 10:42 AM | Show all posts
DPloi replied at 2017-5-18 01:19
I wouldnt say properly if he is just driving around the map. He isnt helping the team and anyone c ...

I guess the best thing to do is tell the Johnson to use it properly and if he doesn't want to, that's when you report to Negative Gameplay.
Post time 2017-5-18 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Yea don't add the timer. Actually driving around the map is not only fun but it is a disturbance to the opponent! You can get a nice sneak attack from behind their towers sometimes when used properly.
 Author| Post time 2017-5-18 11:53 AM | Show all posts
PhoKingMeow replied at 2017-5-18 10:45
Yea don't add the timer. Actually driving around the map is not only fun but it is a disturbance to  ...

It's not helping when midlane is being attacked. Who is he distracting?
 Author| Post time 2017-5-18 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Ichijo replied at 2017-5-18 10:42
I guess the best thing to do is tell the Johnson to use it properly and if he doesn't want to, tha ...

I'm only suggesting limits but for now that's the only option available and I doubt it would work. Also problem with reporting negative gameplay is you have to have other people report. Some people forget to report and there seems to be no way to prove negative gameplay. That's why I posted my other thread to send clips upon reporting.
You also can't guarantee that people would even report from the other team.
Also if playing with a squad, how is the system to judge if that group is just hating on the person or the person was actually inting or as for Johnson ridding around the map and not helping the team. Why tank if you won't even try to protect the team?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-1-23 05:49 AM GMT+8