Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 747|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Team Recruiting] Looking for PRO TANK and PRO INITIATOR for A9 squad

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-15 12:12 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello Everyone!

Currently, We have a 7 man crew for our squad, and are now looking for specific character types to finish our regular game play composition.  
We are looking for a TANK (preferably pro Tigreal) and an INITIATOR (preferably pro Chou) to finish our team comp.

These characters (TANK and INITIATOR) must be at the top of your "character most used" list, and must have a good win %.
Our squad will run you through quick match-up mode games to test your skills.   If you are a match for us and we see that your playstyle is what we are looking for, we'll keep you as part of our normal team.
If for some reason, however, you choose to leave the squad, feel free to do so at your own free will.  
We encourage players to stick with friendly communities they can easily get along with.  If you find A9 isnt the right fit for you, its your right to leave and find another squad of your choosing!  We won't hold any grudges.  

Our squad ID is 59848
Search for us and apply today!

Note - - -  Feel free to leave a screen shot here in this thread with the following info if you do not wish to send an application through the app:

IGN
Favorite character used
Win percentage of most used character
Season rank

We are looking forward to talking with applicants!  I have multiple applicants daily in the app, yet they haven't been what we are currently looking for.  Hoping this post will help us find the right players!
Cheers.

Post time 2017-5-15 09:36 PM | Show all posts
IGN: @Xiao Min Zi@
Favorite character used - Tigreal
Win percentage of most used character - approx. 55.6%
Season rank - Epic 3

Have been using Tigreal for a while and trying to up win percentage despite a poor start. But it is hard to up rank playing with a tank and matching up with players that are unable to support the tank.

Do drop me an in game message if you would like to hold some trial games to test out. I am from Singapore by the way.
Post time 2017-5-16 11:28 AM From mobile phone | Show all posts
I need a squad, I recently started using tigreal so not pro pro at it... I solo the queue when I play rank, so ma rank drops from epic to GM their because I always get some stupid ass noobs or trollers.. when I use tank, I get fail adc, when I use adc I get stupid tanks.. I'm so done with solo.. the only initiator I use is Yun Zhao n Hilda... My win rate for Yun was in the 60s with 300+ match, but constant losses drops me back to the 55%
Post time 2017-5-20 12:22 PM | Show all posts
Hello, would like to know more info about your squad. What rank on average are you guys? Also, location?

I play a lot of Tigreal but mainly love to play Kagura. Can Tigreal anytime though. Climbed with Tigreal all the way to Glorious Legend. Tig and Kagura of course haha.

IGN : Reyld
Tigreal win rate - 61.4%
Matches - 127

*Note* Tigreal is pretty much a team player so if I get a bad team I can't do as much.

I used to play LoL and main support. Was Diamond 5 in LoL but played quite a few Ranked 5s with my team mates and went for competitions.

I also watched a lot of coaching vids on LoL so mobile legends isn't really that difficult.

Reyld
Post time 2017-5-21 03:30 PM | Show all posts
Playing solo as a tank is hard from Epic so that why im here :)

IGN: [FF6EC7]RichKiller          (server: 6045)
Favorite character used: Tigreal
Win percentage of most used character: 60%+ lose streak drop down me to 60.8%
Season rank: as solo player Epic V ***... now droped down to GM I **** :(

Screenshot_20170521-092343.png
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 08:31 AM GMT+8