Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 4101|Reply: 29
Collapse the left

[Share] [INFO] Skin Giveaway Registration Form

[Copy link]
Post time 2017-5-8 01:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Coffin-Kun at 2017-6-14 02:45

Skin Giveaway Registration Form

Hello Dear Players,

Due to many players tried to gain Followers/Popularity on their LiveStream in-game by making a scheme where you have to follow them, comment your ID No. and etc., but turned out to be a fake (Scam), thus it has come to our concern that we will at least give you a hand to prevent this kind of 'Skin Giveaway Scam' and make sure that it's a valid Skin Giveaway Event on Forum.

For the Generous players out there, before doing a Skin Giveaway, we hope for your co-operation to comply into our regulations below:

1. Please fill in this form:

Facebook Link         : (Optional)

In-Game Name         : (Mandatory)

In-Game ID No.        : (Mandatory)

In-Game Server No. : (Mandatory)

Date & Time            : (When it starts and when it ends to announce the winner(s))

2. Please send the completed form to one of our Moderators Team by sending them a Private Message and wait for a confirmation of approval.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skin Giveaway Organizer MUST follow as below:

1. Comply with the given regulations.

2. Must show a screenshot that you have enough diamonds to do Skin Giveaway.

3. Must show evidences/proofs by screenshots or video records how you've chosen the winner(s).

4. Must show evidences/proofs by screenshots that the winner(s) have received the Skin.

5. Must show a screenshot of the winner(s) in-game 'Basic Info > Recently Received Skins'.

List of our Moderators Team who you can send a Private Message to:

beklog

bomayss

CrackHeadDLX

Dietodhit

Element

GodxScarlet

hueyyy

Ichijo

IZxCOLD

Jokerz

L.Lawliet

Ryu~

skourpy

superlaser97

=XENO=

Notes:

● In-Complete Form will be marked as in-valid.

● Please wait for the confirmation of approval from our Moderators Team before posting the Skin Giveaway Thread.

● Failure to meet the 'End of Time' to announce winner(s) will be marked as scam and your Forum Account + your IP Address on Forum will be banned permanently.

● You also compromise your In-Game Account to be banned for at least 3 days (Max 7 days)

● Rules of the Skin Giveaway are free to be decided by the Organizer.

Cheers,
LaughCof

Post time 2017-7-3 09:46 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
As u all know, those scams always occur in chat...so When someone is chatting "follow for free skin" ..When u look at their profile, there should be indication in they're profile whether that player is registered or not. Eg.  "Registered for skin giveaway" if registered and "Not registered for skin giveaway" if not registered.
Post time 2017-5-8 01:16 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Edited by SeaweedBrian at 2017-5-8 13:20

Finally! Let's just hope that no one would dare to try and trick other players in the future!
Post time 2017-5-8 01:20 PM | Show all posts
up
Post time 2017-5-8 04:48 PM | Show all posts
Just giving my two cents here.

3. Must show evidences/proofs by screenshots or video records how you've chosen the winner(s).
I think providing only a picture to prove that you truly randomly selected a person can easily be bypassed. Most contest holders (even outside ML) uses random.org or some online RNG site. And fakes a screenshot either by photoshopping the result or re-generating a number until a specific number appears. (The specific number could be one of their friends or alts that they're just giving a skin gift to). This is a common scam, even big brands do this. I think the evidence required to prove you randomly selected a winner should ALWAYS be a video.

You also compromise your In-Game Account to be banned for at least 3 days (Max 7 days)
I feel like this is too short of a ban. Scamming upsets hundreds of users / victims and getting only a week ban for it doesn't seem much. Especially if they gained hundreds of followers in exchange.

But overall, kudos to you guys for actually setting this up and monitoring all these user-created skin giveaways. It's nice to know that you guys care a lot for the community.
Post time 2017-5-8 05:53 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Omni replied at 2017-5-8 16:48

3. Must show evidences/proofs by screenshots or video records how yo ...

Agreed. Making it like 1months seems more reasonable.
Post time 2017-5-8 06:04 PM | Show all posts
This will really prevent alot of SCAMSS NOW good job guys! :D
Post time 2017-5-8 06:09 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
That's not enough.you should take  look in English chat co
Post time 2017-5-8 06:10 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
Non stop spamming you guys really need to fix this problem
Post time 2017-5-8 10:56 PM | Show all posts
Omni replied at 2017-5-8 16:48

3. Must show evidences/proofs by screenshots or video records how yo ...

I think we can give 7-14 days ban for 1st attempt.
2nd attempt will be permanent banned.

Evidence.
- Even video can be bypass by repeating the draw. he if you don't want the winner then just repeat the draw and take a video again until you got the winner you want. :D
Post time 2017-5-8 11:42 PM From mobile phone | Show all posts
other than ban , please make their follower count to Zero so that they don't regain the followers they scammed after account re ban
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Click me

mobile phone version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum  

2017-10-23 01:19 AM GMT+8